Round 63 Tutee Tournament - Finals [Won by White symphoni]

Status
Not open for further replies.
won 1st game then lost second game because i had a bw2 move which i never even knew about then lost 3rd game

That's the plan. Sorry for holding this up, everyone; it's just hard to find a good time when we're ten hours apart.
That's fine lol, I've been going back and forth between home and my campsite anyways so It'd be harder for me to get the battle done atm. GL to both of you.

Bryce

Lun
Ithilanor,It's straight 3 days like this.You were on,I PMed u,u didn't notice it and then left.I told u twice to check for my PM or if I'm on when it's schedule time for our battle and in all of my PMs i told u to reply.On Friday DO CHECK IF I'M ON OR IF I PMed U WHEN IT'S SCHEDULE TIME FOR OUR BATTLE.

P.S. I don't want to be rude but it's kinda frustating.The Caps are for attention and not regarded as shouting.It's ok to have some else to do at that time but u need to atleast reply to my PMs so i can know.

Ithilanor,It's straight 3 days like this.You were on,I PMed u,u didn't notice it and then left.I told u twice to check for my PM or if I'm on when it's schedule time for our battle and in all of my PMs i told u to reply.On Friday DO CHECK IF I'M ON OR IF I PMed U WHEN IT'S SCHEDULE TIME FOR OUR BATTLE.

P.S. I don't want to be rude but it's kinda frustating.The Caps are for attention and not regarded as shouting.It's ok to have some else to do at that time but u need to atleast reply to my PMs so i can know.
I've checked to see if you were around during the times you told me when you'd be around; the last couple of times you've PMed, it's been later in the day, I didn't expect you'd still be around, and thus wasn't actively checking.

I do plan on being around tomorrow at our scheduled time - 1 pm my time, 11 pm your time.

Bryce

Lun
Won :) GG .It wasn't that bad miss-prediction on your part.I killed several Scizors on the ladder like that.

I'd talk more about it, but I'm not sure if you want me talking about your team; want me to stick to pm's, or do it here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)