royalfluxh's "Royal Collection"

Marnie

Leap of Faith
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributor
Social Media Head
royalfluxh_ArtThreadBanner.png

Hi Smeargle's Studio, welcome to my art thread! I enjoyed making artworks for various projects around Smogon, so this thread will contain all of them, alongside other Pokemon-related artwork that I do out of boredom. The first page (this one right here!) should be updated with newer stuff so feel free to just check the OP instead of having to scroll all the way.

If there's any Smogon project you need an artwork for and you feel like I can provide the quality you desire, feel free to contact me through PMs or Discord (royalfluxh#0817).
With all of that out of the way, hope you enjoyed looking as much as I enjoyed making them! :psyglad:

Smogon Contributions & Projects
Misc.
Palafin-Hero.png
Armourage_Ceruledge.png
Tatsudozo.png
Serperior.png
volcarona.png

Last edited:

Marnie

Leap of Faith
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributor
Social Media Head
Huge update!
Manage to complete all 31 days for Smeargle's Inktober cause I have no life. Got to experiment with shades, patterns, and symmetry which is really cool. Shoutouts to the host(s) for the cool event!
Posting all of the corresponding artworks on the OP, but sharing some of my favorites here:psysly:

15_Stars_Starmie.png

16_Potion_AMuk.png

22_Fog_GWeezing.png

25_Orb_GiratinaO.png

28_Wand_Necturna.png

Also completed 2 rounds of 'You're Not My Type', for Water-:Lickitung: & Dark-:Braixen:!

Water_Lickitung.png

Dark_Braixen.png

Last edited:

Marnie

Leap of Faith
Social Media Head
Don't mind me just reviving my dead art thread
Finally bought myself a tablet to draw much more freely (yay!) and subsequently, am slowly growing interest again in doing art stuff after quite awhile (whoops). Dipping my toes back in with the broken dolphin!

Palafin-Hero.png

Marnie

Leap of Faith
Social Media Head
Pretty big update! Cleaned up the OP, making it more concise, and removed embarassing older stuff to reduce clutter. Also, just to reiterate from it, if there's any Smogon project you need an artwork for and you feel like I can provide the quality you desire, feel free to contact me through PMs or Discord (royalfluxh#0817) :>

Anyway, a bunch of things that I did recently:
Project Banners for UU's Team Bazaar, RU's Team Bazaar, National Dex Seasonal, and AAA's Money Tour (go sign up!)
SV UU Team Bazaar Banner.png
SV RU Team Bazaar Banner.png
NatDex Seasonal Banner.png
AAA Money Tour Banner.png
Drawings for my Secret Santa giftees :> (had a lot of fun with the event, shoutouts the mods for hosting!)
SmogonSecretSanta2023.png
Mewtwo x Fecto Elfilis.png
Lastly, some non-Smogon-but-still-Pokemon-stuff for fun
Serperior.png
volcarona.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)