Other RTM gen 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, i'm going to do a tournament with pokemons from the 1 gen with my friends, and we can use only 1 legendary, and it's about using pokemons that you like.

This is my team.

Zeus (Jolteon) (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 1 Atk
- Volt Switch
- Shadow Ball
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Clown Fiesta (Gengar) (M) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Cursed Body
Shiny: Yes
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Bomb
- Focus Blast
- Energy Ball

Danny Rand (Hitmonchan) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Iron Fist
EVs: 40 HP / 216 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Drain Punch
- Mach Punch
- Ice Punch
- Rapid Spin

Drako (Charizard) (M) @ Charizardite X
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Claw
- Flare Blitz
- Earthquake
- Dragon Dance

The Death (Scyther) (M) @ Eviolite
Ability: Technician
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe
Impish Nature
- U-turn
- Aerial Ace
- Knock Off
- Roost

Mew @ Mewnium Z
Ability: Synchronize
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Stealth Rock
- Scald
- Psychic
- Earth Power

Other options are Dugtrio, Marowak (change it for scyther? ñe), Vaporeon (i prefer hitmonchan in this case) and Cloyster.

I'm not convinced especially scyther because i think it isn't enough tank and mew, because have many specially sweeper.

Thanks for the attention and the possible help. (And sorry for my bad english)

IronBullet

Astronomy Domine
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Welcome to Smogon! I'm locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide in-depth descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. This forum is also only for rating competitive teams, so you're unlikely to receive rates for a team designed for custom games with friends. I'd recommend sticking to posting competitive teams in the future. If you need any help becoming familiar with the forums or learning more about the competitive side of the game, I'd be happy to answer any questions. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)