Tournament RU Generations Team Tournament, Edition 1 - Won by doggy poo and the vros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evi's going to judge me strongly for this but calling act. I couldn't find him on Wednesday on a more general time but tried to fix a time today and my opp hasn't responded. I've been waiting for no response and this is despite the fact that's he's actually been on smogon. I also tried to find him the whole day on his alt but he was offline for a large part of the day whenever I was on. I don't have time tomorrow to battle and am pressed today as well

1518119233497.png

1518119252702.png

EviGaro

is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
RU Leader
Deadline is coming up soon, so activities/coinflips will be up in a few if need be. A few people have scheduled past the deadline, and while I'm sympathetic to extenuous circumstances, I can't really extend someone for that.

Also I'm giving a few hours to decide if you want to all remain in the same tiers. I'll post later like I said, but if tomorrow - and only tomorrow - you decide you want a change before playing any games I'll make it work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)