RU RU Ladder Tour - Cycle 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldCat

BOSSARU CUP WINNER
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a defending SCL Champion
RULT.png

1545121595132.png

Welcome to the official RU ladder tour (RULT), where qualified ladder players will get a chance to compete amongst themselves to earn points for the RU Circuit Playoffs. We are now starting cycle one, below you'll find a list of rules that you must abide by when participating in this tournament.

Cycle-specific rules:
  • There will be 4 cycles
  • All cycles will last for one week (7 days)
  • At the end of the cycle, the top 8 with the most elo will qualify for playoffs
  • In order to participate in a cycle, you must follow the signup format
  • If it wasn't obvious, that ladder that will be used is located on PS! main and will be - SV RU
  • If you have any questions, pm me over Discord- gk#1005
When signing up:
  • Use the following format for your alt: [RULT77#] ForumNameHere
  • In the place of # you put any one letter of your choice
  • Failure to follow the above format will result in your signup and subsequent ladder score being IGNORED
  • You must register your alts in this thread prior to participating
  • You may register up to two alts per cycle
  • Once you sign up in this thread, you may immediately start laddering
Playoffs/Scoring:
  • Playoffs will consist of the top 32
  • Playoffs will yield points towards the overall RU circuit.
  • If there is a tie in the laddering portion of the tour, the tiebreaker will be decided by GXE
Unsportsmanship-like conduct:
  • In the case you are found asking for wins under ANY circumstance, you will be barred from participating in the tour and disqualified from the RU circuit
  • In the case you are found forfeiting to boost your friend's score, you will be barred from participating in the tour and disqualified from the RU circuit
  • Any attempt to manipulate the system to give yourself an unfair advantage will result in severe sanctions
  • Abide by the Tournament Rules and General Guidelines
  • In short: keep it clean
Signup format:
Code:
Forum Name:
Cycle 3 alts:
Do my alts for Cycle 3 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?:
Don't forget to join the
RULT room on Pokemon Showdown!

Cycle 3 will end on February 27th at 11:59 AM GMT-5

Forum Name: Arcanine1929
Cycle 3 alts: Rult77j Arcanine
Do my alts for Cycle 3 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?:ye

GW

I may be warrior
is a Tiering Contributor
Forum Name: GW
Cycle 3 alts: Rult77w Warrior
Do my alts for Cycle 3 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: yes

Forum Name: Tom holland
Cycle 3 alts: RULT77B tom, RULT77C tom
Do my alts for Cycle 3 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules? Yes

Welcome to the official RU ladder tour (RULT), where qualified ladder players will get a chance to compete amongst themselves to earn points for the RU Circuit Playoffs. We are now starting cycle one, below you'll find a list of rules that you must abide by when participating in this tournament.

Cycle-specific rules:
  • There will be 4 cycles
  • At the end of the cycle, the top 8 with the most elo will qualify for playoffs
  • If it wasn't obvious, that ladder that will be used is located on PS! main and will be - SV RU
When signing up:
  • Failure to follow the above format will result in your signup and subsequent ladder score being IGNORED
Playoffs/Scoring:
  • If there is a tie in the laddering portion of the tour, the tiebreaker will be decided by GXE
  • In the case you are found asking for wins under ANY circumstance, you will be barred from participating in the tour and disqualified from the RU circuit
  • In the case you are found forfeiting to boost your friend's score, you will be barred from participating in the tour and disqualified from the RU circuit
  • Any attempt to manipulate the system to give yourself an unfair advantage will result in severe sanctions
Signup format:
Code:
Forum Name:
Cycle 3 alts:
Do my alts for Cycle 3 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?:
Don't forget to join the

Binz_xo
Rult77S Binz
Yes

Keem

formerly Nezloe
Forum Name: Nezloe
Cycle 3 alts: RULT77D Nez
Do my alts for Cycle 3 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: Yes

Floss

never forgotten
is a Community Leaderis a Top Tiering Contributor
Monotype Leader
Forum Name: Floss
Cycle 3 alts: RULT77 Flo
Do my alts for Cycle 3 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: Yes

Forum Name: Mylo Xyloto
Cycle 3 alts: RULT77X Mylo

Cycle-specific rules:
  • There will be 4 cycles
When signing up:
Playoffs/Scoring:
Signup format:
Code:
Forum Name:
Cycle 3 alts:
Don't forget to join the

IdiotClips
Cycle 3 alts: RULT77 charjaclips
Yes

Wadley

formerly outbackrabbit
is a Tiering Contributoris the defending NU Circuit Champion
NUPL Champion
Forum Name: Outbackrabbit
Cycle 3 alts: RULT77T Backout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)