RU RU Ladder Tour (RLT) | Won by The Leprechaun

Status
Not open for further replies.

EviGaro

is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
RU Leader
averardo vs eifo: I feel like eifo - and he would laugh me out the website for saying this - has had the perfect mentality this tour, bringing stuff he wants against opponents that in the past would have given him trouble, to good results. Averardo is a lot more standard though.
arifeen vs mind gaming: I was actually really impressed with mind gaming never losing their... mind last round against out of the box ideas. Arifeen has been solid but had the benefit of some glorious matchups. Wouldn't be shocked either way though
king wynaut vs trace: trace has impressed, even if he needed a lot of fortune in the earlier upset. King Wynaut's builds are probably more enticing with regards to speed, and I think he can exploit that
the leprechaun vs nacl: Would like either way tbh. I really rate both their abilities, but lep has been on a roll and playing with him he just seems to really get the meta.

averardo vs eifo: Averado sounds like Avocado + like some cowboy word, which conjures to mind some sort of wack players, but imo AVERADO is pretty solid from what I saw with them versus Meru, though they have not yet shown brilliance in play and probably lack long term gameplanning, since they lost to Dhelmise. imo Eifo as a player is like the year 1971 which needless to say isn't looking to good for him. if he can turn up the bop quotient he might be able to tko his way to victory, but I think he needs to play the Chess match and not the Poker Game
arifeen vs mind gaming: Feen is the most standard aggresive player I have seen, like a French Bulldog in Manhattan, but he also knows what he's doing, probably more so than his opponent, so unless mindgaming can GET the GPS and then STEER into the LAKE, feens prob has this
king wynaut vs trace (the people): they get to watch a master perform
the leprechaun vs nacl: NaCl has Tapu Koko on their side, but their victory will largely be dependent on mu imo. lep will probably bring a semi standard metagame.exe variation team while NaCl will bring some interesting shit, lep will proceed to make solid middleground reads throughout the game but nothing to disruptive to Nacl's patterning, which means this probably works out through preview. im betting NaCl because from what I've seen I think their raw skill is underrated, though I think Lep is certainty very competent

averardo vs eifo:
what eifo will bring
1530906546072.png

what will happen after the match:
1530906575160.png

arifeen vs mind gaming:
☆mind gaming:
this tyrantrum was a big Problem
☆mind gaming: well played
Feen will never pull off an attack with tyrantrum because he will keep doubling every turn. Mind gaming's got this

king wynaut vs trace:
King wynaut recently revealed that he has trouble getting motivation to go outdoors for a run but after picturing himself as linoone's e speed the dude is motivated and now vroken. oofinators trace better watch out for kw's new found passion for running
the leprechaun vs nacl:
leprechauns are usually high on weed. table salt looks like cocaine. I prefer weed over cocaine so i'll go with lep

Last edited:

lighthouses

Inordinary
is a Tiering Contributor
averardo vs eifo - omg go eifo
arifeen vs mind gaming - im not sure if feen cares about this tournament enough to give more than 10 seconds of consideration for each move he makes, he has been slipping a lot
king wynaut vs trace
the leprechaun vs nacl - i honestly have no idea, having played my fair share of games against both id say they have very similar playstyles honestly, and mostly just roll with tried and true standard stuff, cant really put one above the other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)