Tournament RU Snake Draft: Manager Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mavis

Banned deucer.
shoutouts MrAldo for the goated banner, op stolen in part from chill shadow's rupl manager signups thread
Banner_prospect.png

Welcome to the first edition of the RU Snake Draft! In this thread I will be accepting manager signups for each of the eight teams that will be participating in the tournament. Your team name must be appropriate and have a Pokemon name in it. As for how managers will be selected, the process is mostly subjective, but I will be favoring more established members of the RU community for a managerial position. There are also a few hard requirements that need to be met by every manager that I will list below for the sake of transparency. Managers WILL be automatically included in their teams' rosters. Please follow the format below for filling out your application.
Manager Name:
Team Name:
Availability:
Timezone:

example:
Manager Name: Mavis
Team Name: Breakneck Bewears
Availability: All the time
Timezone: GMT -5
In order to be considered as a prospective manager, players must:
-Be in good standing (no active or recent infractions/bans on Discord/PS/Forums)
-Not be tournament or circuit banned
-Show some involvement in RU (either via strong forum/discord/ps activity or participation in multiple RU tours)

That’s it. If for some reason you signup but do not meet, at the very least, the first two requirements, then your post will be removed. Depending on turnout, exceptions to the last rule may be made. Do not post in this thread unless you’re signing up to manage. Any troll/shit posts will be deleted and infracted.

For any questions, please contact me on Discord at mavis ♡@0643.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)