Tournament RUPL Finals [Won by Magnanimous Mismagius]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feliburn

is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
RU Leader
SM 1: Ren-chon vs Gondra
SM 2: eifo vs dodmen
SM 3: soulgazer vs Megazard
SM 4: snagaa vs Eternal Spirit
ORAS 1: NaCl vs EviGaro
ORAS 2: lighthouses vs TheWall
BW 1: cb aaron judge vs The Leprechaun
BW 2: col49 vs tko

shit lookin p close, gl all :psyglad:

Nat

is a Top Tiering Contributor
UUPL Champion

I think oldgens is where the frogs will win this series, esp bw. mismag could for sure win in either oras since i think it's a lot closer than the bw games, SM seems pretty even though i'd probably give the edge to the frogs there as well if I had to. not sure what my hl would be, probably eifo/dod or ren/gondra since they seem closer than the other 2 sm games.

Last edited:
ORAS 2: lighthouses vs The Wall
Hope to see a great final!

Lycans

Bebe's my bae
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I couldn't post before since the semis thread was already locked but i just wanted say thanks to my team for make me have a lot of fun these weeks, s/o Arifeen for trust on me to be in his team and let me play in the tie break and also especially shoutouts for the persons who carryed me with teams all season this record belongs more you guys than me Kushalos Rakan , good luck for both teams in finals and until next year hopefully. :psyglad:

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
BW 1: cb aaron judge vs The Leprechaun - Both are pretty middle of the pack for the overall field, but cb aaron has a bit more outplaying potential and his teams have struck me as a tad more appealing. Can honestly go either way here, nothing more than some 55-45 type of shit, but we'll wait and see how it goes.
BW 2: col49 vs tko - col49's pretty dynamic in BW when he actually builds and plays -- that's the main question here though: will he show up? I'd lean towards the answer being yes seeing that it's the finals and he has in some prior weeks, so favoring him decisively.

Finchinator once again stealing my predicts
o Feliburn too smh

The Snob Frogs (4) vs 3) Magnanimous Mismagius (4)

SM 1: Ren-chon vs Gondra | idk who ren chon is but they have a fire name so they hav that at least going 4 them. golden rule is to always trust an spl player over a non spl player so bop although gondra can be p inconsistent even in ou so wouldn't be shocked if he lost
SM 2: eifo vs dodmen | dodmen always seems to fall short of expectations in team tours but he should definitely be favored over eifo
SM 3: soulgazer vs Megazard | sgs one of the best ruers obv
SM 4: snagaa vs Eternal Spirit | es was a monster in spl and snake and I don't think snaga is that good of a player
ORAS 1: NaCl vs EviGaro | nacl was bad when he was on my team like 2 ru pls ago, but got lucky af and somehow went like 5-1 LOL he was good in finals but giving EviGaro the edge
ORAS 2: lighthouses vs TheWall | Diogo is p solid shouldn't be that hard
BW 1: cb aaron judge vs The Leprechaun | cbt has been taking some names lately, wiping out some major threats. idt Leprechaun is that good
BW 2: col49 vs tko | tkos a friend but 49s one of the more reliable lower tier dudes around.

Tiebreak:
sg / diogo / 49 is better than dodmen / es / gondra so i guess the dumbass frogs win
wow this is such an awful final r we sure this isnt a po tour

Go lighthouse and cb aaron judge your team deserve this tour!!! :psyglad:

Last edited:
I don't know either of these players very well but it seems that Gondra is a little more consistent

eifo's had some fire games this rupl, but again, dodmen is just extremely solid all-around

Megazard hasn't been disappointing but sg is just too good

Gama goat imo

As much as I hate to admit it, gonna have to give it to EviGaro...

ORAS 2: lighthouses vs The Wall
if lighthouses doesn't choke it should be heavily in his favor

Love lep but gonna give cb aaron judge the slight edge here

49 been proving that he's not completely washed up like a certain someone... aka me

Missys seem stronger in SM outside of sg, while frogs old gens are solid af.
Hoping to see a great series, and good luck to both teams!

feen

control
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Late shoutouts but we really pulled through after a few bad weeks in the beginning, definitely impressed with my teams performance and had a good run in the tour. Chill Shadow and Kushalos u boys are some of my best friends on this site and extremely reliable players. Bushtush and Sam I Yam wish u guys had better run but u guys rock af. Lycans Z+V Rakan fucking GOATS, Lycans I honestly think you're an excellent player and I have 0 doubt getting you, really wish we'd team up again because you're also a great team presence. Rakan my man cant believe how useful u were to the team. Honestly speaking I was a bit skeptic about your activity but holy shit in the later weeks you literally built for everyone in the team. Be my personal builder :blobnom: Z+V you idiot got banned but damn you picked up a tier and did so good at it, i'm really impressed but u really need to get your confidence and shit together bro. Leru TSR great performance in the later weeks also gimme some of ur EX rank luck for summer. Also shoutouts to M Dragon for helping in BW :blobuwu:

Rooting for diogo's team since poliwhirl is cute :blobwizard:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)