Tournament RUPL VII - Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
1585131722896.jpeg

Thx snaga for the wonderful snapchat art

Schedule
Standings

(5) The Rillaboomers vs The Loud Explouds (3)

SS: rozes vs Lopunny Kicks
SS: atomicllamas vs Star
SS: Eternally vs Jytcampbell
SS: Kebab mlml vs byronthewellwell
SM: Xiri vs Arifeen
SM: roman vs Moon
ORAS: Santu vs Kushalos
BW: KW vs The Leprechaun

(4) The Weed Smoking Whimsicotts vs The Flapple Force (4)

SS: robjr vs Feliburn
SS: ima vs lax
SS: Bouff vs ggggd
SS: Amaroq vs Meru
SM: Hurtadoo vs Spl4sh
SM: Sage vs TheFranklin
ORAS: Garay oak vs Ajna
BW: esche vs -Tsunami-

(4) The Voracious Vileplumes vs The Snob Frogs (4)

SS: bugzinator vs FLCL
SS: TDK vs yeezyknows
SS: Averardo vs Yggdrasil60
SS: jake vs col49
SM: Zesty43 vs Yay
SM: Luthier vs Vapo
ORAS: TSR vs Chaitanya
BW: LuckOverSkill vs tko

(4) The Ghosting Silvallys vs Emblematic Escavaliers (4)

SS: Sabella vs Expulso
SS: Osh vs GW
SS: EviGaro vs Serene Grace
SS: Bebo vs DKM
SM: Odd Della Robbia vs Raichy
SM: HarrisIsAwesome vs eifo
ORAS: false vs lighthouses
BW: SiTuM vs Finchinator​

Deadline is Sunday midnight EDT, replays must be posted

Attachments

Last edited:
OML WEEK 2 IS HERE BROS AND YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS: UNBIASED PREDICTIONS

BW: esche vs -Tsunami- - LOOOOOOOOL shake is still starting? the flapple force bench is really that dire??? LOLO to literally nobody's surprise tsunami showed he isn't the wave in 2020, even in a crust tier like bw ru #crustrule. tko, as predicted, beat him up last week as shake's only manectric answer didn't even resist electric-type attacks.. i know it's been a while since you were considered viable shake, but surely you remember the type chart LMAO bop.. it doesn't get easier for the predictions posting pervert either as he faces off against esche now; esche won his week 1 game handily and has a rich history playing lower tier old gens, not to mention his 8-1 campaign a few years ago in this very tournament to help carry his team to victory. an "edge" doesn't begin to describe how unlikely a shake win is this week LOLO this guy is for sure washed what are we doing vros LMFAO

lighthouses

Inordinary
is a Tiering Contributor
The Rillaboomers vs The Loud Explouds

SM: Xiri vs Arifeen - bros come on arifeen isnt going to play LOL
ORAS: Santu vs Kushalos - suddenly the plot thickens, as the wielder of kushalos teams has to face off against kushalos, will he use a xastify team? find out next time

The Weed Smoking Whimsicotts vs The Flapple Force

The Voracious Vileplumes vs The Snob Frogs

SS: bugzinator vs FLCL
SS: TDK vs yeezyknows
SS: Averardo vs Yggdrasil60
SS: jake vs col49
SM: Zesty43 vs Yay
SM: Luthier vs Vapo
ORAS: TSR vs Chaitanya
BW: LuckOverSkill vs tko

some highlight games for me are:

hf loves :heart:

The Rillaboomers(4) vs The Loud Explouds(4)

SS: rozes vs Lopunny Kicks (Lopunny Kicks came off of a pretty upset loss vs Expluso last week, but I believe that he'll be able to take out rozes this week)
SS: atomicllamas vs Star (The Star vs GW game last week was a pretty weird one and I don't even know what happened, so based off of that, slight edge to llamas)
SS: Eternally vs Jytcampbell (NOOO BKDREW :((((( . But anyways, Eternally played a good game vs Evi last week(even though the game was a dead game) and I strongly believe in his capabilities of winning this week as well)
SS: Kebab mlml vs byronthewellwell (Kebab did not impress me last week, and byron seems to be the more capable RU player)
SM: Xiri vs Arifeen (bro...feen...)
SM: roman vs Moon (jeez I haven't seen Moon in ages, either I'm stupid or he's been off and on for the past couple of months, gotta give the edge to roman here after his good performance last week)
ORAS: Santu vs Kushalos (100% a HL game, I didn't want to do 50/50's this week so I'm giving a very minuscule edge to Kushalos here)
BW: KW vs The Leprechaun (This match will also be close. While KW did win last week with whatever that the hell that win was, wide grin should probably take this one home)

The Weed Smoking Whimsicotts(8) vs The Flapple Force(0)

Let's move on

The Voracious Vileplumes(3) vs The Snob Frogs(5)

SS: bugzinator vs FLCL (After bugzi terribly choked last week but was able to get the W with hax, I gotta give a pretty large edge to FLCL who's not only doing extremely well in SPL but was also able to beat Meru last week as well)
SS: TDK vs yeezyknows (If this was UU, I'd give yeezy the edge here (even though TDK is the UU TL), but it's RU and TDK is definitely the more established RUer, but I could definitely see a yeezy victory here as well)
SS: Averardo vs Yggdrasil60 (Ave is for sure the more established player here, and while I've seen Ygg around, I'm not entirely sure I know him as a player yet, so edge to Averardo)
SS: jake vs col49 (jake 6-0ing Serp last week was freaking mean :(( just for that I'm hoping col shows him no mercy)
SM: Zesty43 vs Yay (I'm more of a believer in Yay's abilities then Zesty's right now)
SM: Luthier vs Vapo (As shake would say, I consumed the Vapo "kool-aid". After going ham in the past couple of RU tours, I see Vapo farming this tourny as well)
ORAS: TSR vs Chaitanya (Chait came off of a win vs Ajna so I bet be probably can beat TSR as well)
BW: LuckOverSkill vs tko (While tko did win last week and LuckOverSkill did lose, after watching both games I feel that LuckOverSkill played a little bit of a stronger game. Slight edge to him)

The Ghosting Silvallys(4) vs Emblematic Escavaliers(4)

SS: Sabella vs Expulso (Expulso just came off of a triumphant victory over Lop Kicks last week and I'm predicting this mainer to go ham and beat another Smogtours player this week as well)
SS: Osh vs GW (Same thing with GW, I underestimated his abilities last week and this mainer should beat Osh this week as well)
SS: EviGaro vs Serene Grace (I've seen Serene Grace play in LC and PU before but I don't think I've yet to see them play in RU, edge to Evi)
SS: Bebo vs DKM (As much as I think DKM is flames, Bebo's the more experienced player and I've gotta give him the edge here)
SM: Odd Della Robbia vs Raichy (After ODR unfortunately missed the scheduled time due to the TZ wincon, I believe he will definitely rebound this week and claim his first W of the tour)
SM: HarrisIsAwesome vs eifo (I was not impressed by either of these player's performances last week but eifo's was definitely more disastrous after he somehow threw the game away with an amazing match-up. Obviously everyone has hick-ups but I am going to give Harris the slight edge this week)
ORAS: false vs lighthouses (Diogo vs bkdrew last week was a trainwreck. Not a single soul knew what the hell happened that game. Both players made some pretty poor decisions but they also both made some nasty plays as well. false kinda got crushed by Santu last week in ORAS and Diogo did end up victorious even if it was SS. I also do believe in Diogo's capabilities more then false's in RU so edge towards him)
BW: SiTuM vs Finchinator (Yeah I gotta bold Finch here because I don't know anything about SiTuM besides his game last week vs KW in which he lost)

Gonna steal Diogo's idea for putting HL matches here

SS: Sabella vs Expulso

Mavis

Banned deucer.
go explouds :psysly:

I'm super busy this week so I'll be cheering y'all on from the bench :)

also predicts Sage vs TheFranklin :psyglad:

Last edited:

Mavis

Banned deucer.
okay since SOMEONE feli kept bitching at me YAHALLO VROS ITS TIME FOR BKDREW'S UNBIASED PREDICTIONS

The Rillaboomers vs The Loud Explouds

SM: Xiri vs Arifeen

The Weed Smoking Whimsicotts vs The Flapple Force

SS: robjr vs Feliburn: pimpgod feliburn is about to pull up and totally clap some cheeks so loud u can hear it in africa
SS: ima vs lax: very high on lax's playing ability
SS: Bouff vs ggggd: get off the bench and kick ass
SS: Amaroq vs Meru: meru isn't crust so go win bro
SM: Hurtadoo vs Spl4sh : french techs rise up
SM: Sage vs TheFranklin: bolding the uu mainer gf. slay queen
ORAS: Garay oak vs Ajna: if this was a rap battle I feel like ajna would win but since this is a pokemon battle he also has the edge bc he's #1 oras
BW: esche vs -Tsunami-: shake is crustier than the pizza on top of the printer I still haven't thrown away

FREE LEGENDARYSERPERIOR you cowardly bastards let my man run his ugly turtles to victory

The Voracious Vileplumes vs The Snob Frogs

SS: bugzinator vs FLCL: flcl flames
SS: TDK vs yeezyknows: can't shake king yeezy. go get em champ
SS: Averardo vs Yggdrasil60: sipppppppppppppp
SS: jake vs col49: if boomer ass col flops out again that's gonna be so lame so point goes to the averardos
SM: Zesty43 vs Yay: gustavo yay strikes once more
SM: Luthier vs Vapo: god that luthier kool aid tastes so good
ORAS: TSR vs Chaitanya: this dude beat ajna im sure he can bop this one
BW: LuckOverSkill vs tko: uh... bw????

The Ghosting Silvallys vs Emblematic Escavaliers

SS: Sabella vs Expulso: my man brought a droughtless ninetales and beat lopunny kicks with it how the hell do you not start this guy afterwards
SS: Osh vs GW: yeah ok i guess
SS: EviGaro vs Serene Grace: don't bring a million steel types this time queen
SS: Bebo vs DKM: beboat
SM: Odd Della Robbia vs Raichy: dude can you like play the game this time and not flop bc you're so damn good
SM: HarrisIsAwesome vs eifo: don't care if he lost in gens, I'm thirsty for some more kool aid so keep it coming vros
ORAS: false vs lighthouses: unironically I think diogo is one of the best RUers there is, meme or no meme this guy is good
BW: SiTuM vs Finchinator: as long as situm doesnt bring a ground resist hes fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)