Tournament RUPL VIII - FINALS (WON BY DABBING DADAS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ima

Take me to your leader
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past WCoP Champion
Nice to be in an RUPL Finals again despite not winning this time, my team was goated and I would like to thank them for entrusting me in finals to play BW RU (my favorite tier.) Thank you for the opportunity and experience :3

congratulations to the dada's on a great season and big win! very much deserved. thank you to the verns for being such a great group, it was a fun season! have to give a specific shout-out to two individuals. thank you Mac3 for generally being a good friend/person, always being there to bounce whack building ideas off of and providing encouragement when it was needed. even bigger thank you to Sensei Axew for taking a chance on me and giving me the opportunity to be a part of this. i wish i was able to do more this past week but hopefully i was worth the investment! lastly, to everyone who malded due to my haxing and cheesing, i just want to say from the bottom of my heart...get over it LOL.

also good time to note that i'll be on a bit of hiatus now that this is over. i hope to check discord here and there to see how everyone is doing, but that'll mostly be it. maybe i'll be back for RUWC, i'm sure west coast will need someone to talk shit and bring some e-terrain or something stupid.

dump of all the teams i used or built: https://pokepast.es/6471f1d376497489

one more for the road:

I know I'm like a day late but anyway!

First off, congratulations Lunala and the rest of the Dadas for winning this rupl. Your team was definitely amazing and it showed throughout the entire season.

Now for my team! Even though we didn't win I'm still very proud that we got this far (even if we had to like uh hax our way into finals but who's talking about that!) I'm really glad that I picked up each and every one of you and I hope that we can team again in the future. I'm sorry for my inactivity towards the end, but y'all pulled through even without me pinging you twice a day saying "what's the team here?" "yo why hasn't there been a good idea in mac's channel since preseason".

Finally the individual shout outs,

Ningildo Rotten Hurtadoo Juno Expulso - Even though y'all weren't on the team, you were all still fantastic to have around in the server so thank you for all of your help (except juno you did nothing but bully me '-')

Sabella LNumbers vivalospride - Even though I didn't play you guys as much as the rest of the team, or in clark's case at all (which i'm super sorry about) you were all still great members of the team and I'm glad that I bought you all (also I just noticed that my teams basically a bunch of uu mainers even though I absolutely despise that tier hm)

ima - Thank you for winning b* in the finals and popping up at the end of every week asking if we've won

Lilburr Serene Grace atomicllamas - Thank y'all for being amazing players and getting enough wins for us to be a component team to make it to the playoffs '-' Lily specifically I hope that the log bites you in the ass one day bc my feelings were really hurt D: (this is a joke pls dont demote her)

Mac3 Yaily - Ah yes thing 1 and thing 2. Y'all are the craziest players I've ever seen as I'd literally wake up in the morning to 4 pings asking me if it was okay to use some random ass bullshit like Orbeetle or Rock Polish Meteor Beam Diancie. But in all seriousness, you guys were definitely the most active builders and players of us all and you really kept the team chugging along. I honestly don't know if we would've made this far if it wasn't for you guys so thank you for being your annoying ass selves

Killintime - clutch jesus holy shit. don't beat yourself up for the L in finals tiebreak because you saved our season like at least 3 times (albeit one was because you had a goddamn OBVLIOUS slowbro). You were by far the best 3k pick of the entire tournament and I really hope that we team again next year

Punny - Nothing to say just l2p (but thank you for being the 2nd manager when I was MIA and btw I'm retaining you next year so don't even think about trying to escape me
pepesub.png
)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)