Rusty Magneton Cup Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bugsy23

"Lets go to sleep in Paris, and wake up in Tokyo"
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I might consider that seeing as 2 other teams haven't even battled...not sure yet I'll get back to you on that.

Ohshit our team is out :( Guess I will start bitching about the rules, luck and pairings and that stuff to make up for my lost ego!

I realized on the second turn that I forgot to take Ampharos off my team, but zfs agreed to restart and I won 3-0...

Bugsy23

"Lets go to sleep in Paris, and wake up in Tokyo"
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
There are 2 undecided matches atm (although Obi and the GP's has a 1-0 lead), and I can't make a decision on Darkbolt/Jackal, so I'll give you guys until Monday night, 11:59 PM EST, since nobody has school (maybe college) and you should be able to find each other. Get your battles done for christs sake; you had 2 weeks.

Lol k, but american dream, if i still see u on before the deadline, i'll still challenge you.

Got to retain some honour u know

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
just beat darkbolt 2-0 thanks to some key fp's.

GG and go team.

obi

formerly david stone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Despite some difficulty finding each other, we finally battled. I ended up winning, but there wasn't much he could do about that. He played well, my team just countered his.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)