Sad Oddish's Rise to the Pokemon World Championships (Please post on my message board, not here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, my name - or should I say username - is Sad Oddish. I have been a fan of Pokemon ever since I was at least 4 or 5 years of age. But, at the late age of 16, I ONLY just realised that there are such things as the Pokemon Championships. So, being one of those people that want to prove to the world that I can do it, I decided to work on my own journey to become one of the most known Pokemon trainers and I thought it would be fun to tell YOU - yes, YOU! - my story as I go along and see if I meet people that also are taking the same journey as me! I hope to become one of the best and to be able to prove that anyone can do it!

I will try to update here every Tuesday every week of my progress! I hope to see some of your comments too over at my message board thing on my account!

Week One:
As I was already working on this for at least two-three weeks now, I have already gotten three pokemon that I personally like and that I think to work quite well together (at least two of them). The three are Swampert, Kyogre and Lunala. I was thinking of using the combined forces of Mega Swampert's ability Swift Swim (Doubles speed in rain) and Primal Kyogre's ability Primordial Sea (Summons a massive rainstorm for as long as Primal Kyogre is in play) in order to quickly attack opposing pokemon with destructive moves quickly whilst keeping the threat of fire moves at bay if I ever needed to pull out a Pokemon that is weak against Fire-type moves. Lunala, I thought, could be some sort of pokemon that swoops in, speeds up the Pokemon, deals major damage then swoops off. If anyone has any ideas on which pokemon I should choose as the fourth Pokemon, send them to my message board on my profile and I will start a poll with the names I get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)