Salary Cap Tournament - Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
Apparently I forgot to mention - Bids cannot be in increments of .5 or any other decimal. Also, if you do send in a bid with .5, .1, .6 or anything similar, I will not inform you of your mistake, and the bid simply won't count. Check your votes to make sure you didn't make a mistake.

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
I was just asked, so: You can change bids if signups are still open.

Last edited:

a fairy

Community Leader
<@ladysalaway> do people realize stuff will be made public
<@ladysalaway> people do realize this right

you dont gain anything by bidding on random 'upset-making' pokemon, people will know your purchased pokemon
just saying

Furai

we will become who we are meant to be
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
<@ladysalaway> do people realize stuff will be made public
<@ladysalaway> people do realize this right

you dont gain anything by bidding on random 'upset-making' pokemon, people will know your purchased pokemon
just saying
mad @ swellow

@Lady Salamence sucks

Last edited:
Apparently I forgot to mention - Bids cannot be in increments of .5 or any other decimal. Also, if you do send in a bid with .5, .1, .6 or anything similar, I will not inform you of your mistake, and the bid simply won't count. Check your votes to make sure you didn't make a mistake.
Can it be something like 0.5 k? Meaning 500? Or does it have to be increments of 1000?

Edit: Why didn't we just get 80 dollars?

Last edited:

a fairy

Community Leader
Can it be something like 0.5 k
OP said:
Bids cannot be in increments of .5 or any other decimal

---

if you do send in a bid with .5, .1, .6 or anything similar, I will not inform you of your mistake, and the bid simply won't count
is this difficult to understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)