SPOILERS! Scarlet & Violet Leaks Thread - Data/Mechanics

Speaking of Population "Bomb," do any of the new moves stand out as Bulletproof immunities?
I don't think Population Bomb will really be included, that's just the English name, but Amour Cannon is probable, at least? :smogthink:
Let's see....I think if I'm reading the move flags document right...."Bomb Moves" are Field 49 so.....no it doesn't seem like any of the new moves are Bombs

Basculegion@Spell Tag
Jolly/Adamant, 4HP/252Atk/252Spe
Ability: Adaptability
Agility
Last Respects
Liquidation
Aqua Jet

Wait you have few Pokémon left, find an occasion to use Agility (Basculegion has good bulk and many resistances) and that's game over right ?
Even in Ubers that seems way too strong.

Basculegion@Spell Tag
Jolly/Adamant, 4HP/252Atk/252Spe
Ability: Adaptability
Agility
Last Respects
Liquidation
Aqua Jet

Wait you have few Pokémon left, find an occasion to use Agility (Basculegion has good bulk and many resistances) and that's game over right ?
Even in Ubers that seems way too strong.
I think you could even just run Choice Scarf and try to be useful early to mid game. Last Respects has 50 base power with no knock outs, so after even a single Pokemon faints you basically have a Ghost type Crawdaunt Crabhammer. After 2 or more Pokémon faint the damage starts getting ridiculous.

1668359245585.png

And, we saw the HOME preview display this sort of sprites, right?

Could it be, that, after over half a decade, we will be having an homogeneous set of mini sprites for the entire dex? Because that'll make me happy; the renders of models posed as in the official art are fine, but HOME box organization gets quite visually busy.

View attachment 465015

And, we saw the HOME preview display this sort of sprites, right?

Could it be, that, after over half a decade, we will be having an homogeneous set of mini sprites for the entire dex? Because that'll make me happy; the renders of models posed as in the official art are fine, but HOME box organization gets quite visually busy.
The home preview only displayed the minisprites in the scarlet violet battle data

I strongly suspect that Home will otherwise continue to use the Renders

Dreepy may just not spawn in the wild- could be only drakloak or dragapult
Potentially, but a lot of Pokémon appear in mini-hordes, even at the post game area. (For example Gabite spawns with a lot of Gible, so I can see it being the same for Drakloak and Dreepy)

I can’t see them not having Dreepy be “unavailable” but other pseudo first stages are available.

Dreepy may just not spawn in the wild- could be only drakloak or dragapult
That's very unlikely considering every other pseudo in the game is more common in their base forms as far as I've seen in footage.

Scarlet got at least Larvitar, Goomy, Gible, Axew and Deino. Axew and Deino are very close.

I'm going out on a limb here, but Deino might be Scarlet-exclusive.

Also, word on the street is that Ability Patches drop in 6/7-Star Raids. Unfortunately, the source isn't... palatable to post here, but it seems likely enough to be true.

It's very odd that no one could find it in a store yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 3)