Tournament scRUb League 3: Round 1

Kendall Jenner invented modeling

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

complete legitimacy

is it cold in the water?
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Ok, if anyone noticed, the poll about double01 has closed. You might see that two options were tied; however, a host's vote is more valuable than any other vote, so really the option "Challenge Unrelated to Mons" has won. Here in the scRUb League, we are very democratic, so here we will listen to the will of the people.

Effective as of this post, whoever faces double01 must write a coherent 1000-1200 word tragic narrative using forum members as characters, and post it in this thread. A decent-quality attempt at this endeavor will yield a win for the author, and this challenge can be attempted an unlimited number of times before the deadline.

Look here for an example, although this is slightly longer than what is required.

Ok, if anyone noticed, the poll about double01 has closed. You might see that two options were tied; however, a host's vote is more valuable than any other vote, so really the option "Challenge Unrelated to Mons" has won. Here in the scRUb League, we are very democratic, so here we will listen to the will of the people.

Effective as of this post, whoever faces double01 must write a coherent 1000-1200 word tragic narrative using forum members as characters, and post it in this thread. A decent-quality attempt at this endeavor will yield a win for the author, and this challenge can be attempted an unlimited number of times before the deadline.

Look here for an example, although this is slightly longer than what is required.
Is this for the duration of the tour or just this round? Also is ghostwriting banned?

complete legitimacy

is it cold in the water?
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Confirming, this was clearly the best way to resolve the situation.

Also, a reminder that the deadline is tomorrow afternoon sometime around 1-2 EST.

natu

Formerly Antgeezy
my opp lives in east jabip and its been difficult trying to schedule with him but we'll see how things go

MrAldo

Hey
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
My opponent didnt had the decency for contact for the prestigious that we wouild hold for the prestigious scRUb league and that isnt only disheartening, but offensive for the spirit of this prestigious tournament.

So this only leave me with the shameful decision of requesting activity. I will take anything to compensate, this prestigious tournament demands it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)