Tournament scRUb League 4: Perfect Portions [Round 3]

Did you see it coming? (answer this in like a day or so)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

complete legitimacy

is it cold in the water?
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus

We're back with the next round of scRUb League. As some of you may have noticed, there was a disproportionate amount of games not being done depending on team and metagame. So, I removed everyone who didn't play a game yet and otherwise showed no interest through activity, posting, etc. This means that I had to shake up the teams a bit, so please look closely.

The Surf and Terf Toxicroaks (2) vs. The Spit and Swallow Guzzlords (2)
SM: bkdrew vs. EviGaro
SM: Finchinator vs. Yay
SM: Energy vs. BelmontGabriel
ORAS: Mannat vs. WMAR
ORAS: neomon vs. Bouff
BW: Scizorphobic vs. CryoGyro
BW: Averardo vs. zizalith
Manager: roman vs. DurzaOffTopic

The Literal Rapist Rayquaza (3) vs. The Ass-Eating Eevees (4)
SM: Finchinator vs. Finchinator
SM: Cheese5555 vs. Lugia Proto
SM: Mirbro vs. Wanonymous1616
ORAS: eifo vs. Moon
ORAS: Luthier vs. Starmei
BW: The Leprechaun vs. cyanize
BW: esche vs. tom holland
Manager: Kableye vs. Feliburn

Here are the rules for the tiers:
  • SM RU
    • The total amount of EVs that your team can use is limited to 1020.
  • ORAS RU
    • The total levels of your team are limited to 400.
  • BW RU
    • The total amount of letters in the names of Pokemon you use is limited to 35.
    • For alternate forms, only count the letters of the base form (e.g. Rotom-C counts as having only 5 letters because only "Rotom" is taken into account)
  • Managers will play each other in ADV Purple Pokemon
    • You can only use Pokemon that are purple in their regular, non-shiny sprites
    • This can obviously be a little subjective, so I'll make rulings on eligible mons if/when they become relevant
Additional Rules:
  • REPLAYS ARE REQUIRED. YOUR MATCH WILL NOT COUNT WITHOUT ONE.
  • For the Finch vs. Finch matchup, the team that has the most people who agree to change their signature to the scRUb League banner for the next year will receive the win
This is the last round before the championship. As always, please let me know if there are any questions regarding the rules. Deadline for this round is Wednesday night this time.

Last edited:

avarice

greedy for love
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
RoAPL Champion
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)