Scruffy's X/Y Trade Shop (NEW: Bold Klefkis, Adamant Swinubs, Timid Joltiks, and Adamant Inkays!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEW! (11/5/31)

Klefki
Bold - Prankster
31/x/31/31/31/31
-(females and males in stock)

Swinub
Adamant - Thick Fat
31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Icicle Crash, Stealth Rock

Joltik
Timid - Compound Eyes (puts Thunder's accuracy to 90%)
31/x/31/31/31/31
** (Learns Sticky Web as a move-relearner move as Galvantua)

Spitbacks:
31/31/31/31/31/31 @ Unnerve (male)

Inkay
Adamant - Contrary
31/31/31/x/31/31

Squirtle
Modest - Torrent
Egg Moves: Aqua Jet, Aura Sphere
31/x/31/31/31/31
-(females and males)

Last edited:
I never thought I'd get back into the competitive scene, but here I am again... I love and hate getting sucked into this!

Everything I breed will be from X and Y, so move tutor moves from previous games will not be on my pokemon.

Rules:
1) Don't redistribute my pokemon (but you can use them to breed)
2) Pretty simple, no hacks
3) Never eat cheese after midnight
4) Always remember to put the lid down after you're done using the toilet
5) Ignore rule 4, ain't nobody got time for that

**NOTE:
If you don't see anything from me, I can also trade you items received from the Battle Maison

Last edited:
IV bred Pokemon thus far (will update as more pokemon are bred):

Klefki
Bold - Prankster
31/x/31/31/31/31

Swinub
Adamant - Thick Fat
31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Icicle Crash, Stealth Rock

Joltik
Timid - Compound Eyes (puts Thunder's accuracy to 90%)
31/x/31/31/31/31
** (Learns Sticky Web as a move-relearner move as Galvantua)

Spitbacks:
31/31/31/31/31/31 @ Unnerve (male)

Inkay
Adamant - Contrary and Suction Cups
31/31/31/x/31/31 - Female and Male

Squirtle
Modest - Torrent
1st) 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Male and female in stock

Squirtle
Relaxed - Torrent
1st) 31/26/31/31/30/31 - Female
2nd) 28/30/31/31/30/31 - Male

Marill
Adamant - Huge Power
Egg Moves: Aqua Jet, Belly Drum
1st) 31/31/31/x/28/31 - Male
2nd) 31/30/31/x/28/31 - Female
3rd) 31/30/31/30/28/31 - Female

Noivern (Male)
Timid - Infiltrator
31/x/24/31/31/31

Stunfisk
Modest - Limber
31/x/31/31/30/31

Stunfisk
Modest - Static
31/x/31/31/26/31

Last edited:
Working on:
-Impish Growlithe with Morning Sun

Wish List:
-Adamant Scizor
-Jolly Blaziken
-Sassy Tyranitar

Last edited:
Trades Completed:
-My Shiny Modest Squirtle for imreeder's Adamant Intimidate Growlithe
-My Modest Squirtle for Magik0722's Prankster Bold Klefki
-My Modest Squirtle for EIFF's Timid Joltik
-My Modest Squirtle for wowgek7's Adamant Gible
-My Modest Squirtle for VaxtinTheWolf's Impish Skorupi
-My Modest Squirtle for Creamysan's Impish Skarmory
-My Modest Squirtle for Macka's Bold Eevee
-My Modest Squirtle for Aero3's Thick Fat Adamant Swinub
-My Adamant Inkay for HUhSaywHat's Serene Grace Timid Togepi
-My Modest Squirtle for Argan's Quick Feet Jolly Shroomish
-My Modest Solosis for Argan's Immunity Impish Gligar
-My Timid Joltik for Thraldir's Timid Flame Body Larvesta

Last edited:
I never thought I'd get back into the competitive scene, but here I am again... I love and hate getting sucked into this!

Everything I breed will be from X and Y, so move tutor moves from previous games will not be on my pokemon.

Rules:
1) Don't redistribute my pokemon (but you can use them to breed)
2) Pretty simple, no hacks
3) Never eat cheese after midnight
4) Always remember to put the lid down after you're done using the toilet
5) Ignore rule 4, ain't nobody got time for that

**NOTE:
If you don't see anything from me, I can also trade you items received from the Battle Maison
Hey - I'm really tempted to trade with you. But I feel like, if I got a squirtle from you, it means I could NEVER put squirtle up on my thread, and that makes me uncomfortable. Sorry :[

Hey - I'm really tempted to trade with you. But I feel like, if I got a squirtle from you, it means I could NEVER put squirtle up on my thread, and that makes me uncomfortable. Sorry :[
I'm kind of confused by that statement.... I never said you couldn't breed your own Squirtle lol

I'm intrigued by your infiltrator noibat and your adamant contrary inkay.
I have pokerus, semi-flawless goomies (with counter), squirtles, brave honedge, and reckless starlies.

I'm intrigued by your infiltrator noibat and your adamant contrary inkay.
I have pokerus, semi-flawless goomies (with counter), squirtles, brave honedge, and reckless starlies.
I'm good on those, sorry. If you ever get any flawless pokemon I'll probably be interested

I know, but I would use your squirtle as base for mine if I ever did. LOL.
My Squirtles were only bred so other people could make them their daycare bitches, I see how it is lol

Now you're getting where I'm coming from. I would EV train it though if it makes you feel better? :] and also put dragon pulse on it xD

In response to your cmt I would like a female contrary Inkay for the Jolly Fletchling. Although I will have to breed more first, so you will have to give me a day if you want to trade. Sound good?

I don't know which to choose I really want that swinub with stealth rock and icicle crash >w> but also that contrary inkay is beautiful I have the adamant tech scythers too.

In response to your cmt I would like a female contrary Inkay for the Jolly Fletchling. Although I will have to breed more first, so you will have to give me a day if you want to trade. Sound good?
It's okay I'll need about a day in order to get a female one with Contrary anyway, I swear the ability ratio is 80:20 against Contrary.... It's annoying >.<. But yea sounds good to me if that works for you.

I don't know which to choose I really want that swinub with stealth rock and icicle crash >w> but also that contrary inkay is beautiful I have the adamant tech scythers too.
I have the Swinubs ready to go now and it would take me at least a day in order to get the Inkays around, they've been a pain for me to breed no joke.

It's okay I'll need about a day in order to get a female one with Contrary anyway, I swear the ability ratio is 80:20 against Contrary.... It's annoying >.<. But yea sounds good to me if that works for you.
Ok I've added you to my pending trades. I'll check in tomorrow.

Females Abilities gets passed on more than the males. Thats probably why your having problem with Contrary. Um I could go adamant Tech scyther for the um Adamant Swinub , and then if your interested I would trade gooey goomey modest for the inkay with contrary I can wait a day.

Females Abilities gets passed on more than the males. Thats probably why your having problem with Contrary. Um I could go adamant Tech scyther for the um Adamant Swinub , and then if your interested I would trade gooey goomey modest for the inkay with contrary I can wait a day.
Even if the female doesn't have the everstone, the female ability will still get passed down more often? Like I have flawless parents but I don't have a flawless female with Contrary, so I'm not sure what the easiest route now is....

I'm good on the Modest Gooey Goomey but I would like the Adamant Technician Scyther

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)