Season 17 (Week 8 [BW OU #1]) Won by Ojama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Just so we're clear about this:

It is against the rules to ask for wins. It has been against the rules before this point in the season; just ask MarceloDK. If it went unnoticed before, it's because I was unaware this was going on at all. It is unfair to the other players in the competition to ask for wins. If Bloo is in 16th place and HSA miraculously wins two tours because he asked everyone for wins and got them, Bloo gets knocked out. If you give people wins, it doesn't just affect you and your opponent; it negatively affects the other competitors vying for the top 16 spots. If you ask for a win, you are subject to being disqualified and awarded -3 points.

Having said that, I will personally and unilaterally disqualify anyone found in violation of this rule as long as it is reported to me at the time of the incident. If you think I'm being unfair, I'd advise you to exercise some common sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)