The north wind
InPost "in" or "MOOOOOOO" to participate.
Send a PM to "Funkasaurus" on Showdown or irc when you win your match, losers need not PM as it could cause confusion. **
Please join smogtours server in Showdown: http://smogtours.psim.us/.
I PREFER BEING PM'd ON IRC, SO DO IT THERE IF YOU CAN INSTEAD OF THE SMOGTOURS SERVER.
Additionally, please do note that today's tour is ORAS OU! The current ban list on Smogon University is in effect. In addition, you can only join 2 tours this week!
General Smogon Tour Rules
Smogon Tour Battling Rules
- You must have a Smogon Forum account to sign-up for a Smogon Tour tournament.
- When the tour registration begins, sign-up at the Smogon Tour section of the Smogon Forums. The number of spots available for registration will vary week to week based on user activity at the time. It is up to the discretion of the host when to close sign-ups. If you do not make the cut-off, you can still sign-up as a substitute player if a player does not show up.
- Substitute players will only be applied in the first round.
- You must use your forum nickname as your Pokemon Online nickname in order to play.
- If you have signed up successfully, you must stay for the entire tournament unless you have lost.
- There is a fifteen minute time limit for each round. If you exceed the time limit, notify the current host. He or she will determine the winner based on the current advantage between the players.
- You may change teams between rounds without penalty.
- You may only participate in two tour tournaments per week. For example, if you play on Friday and Saturday, you are not allowed to play on Sunday.
- Do not hassle the host(s) of the current tournament.
- TIMED BATTLE CLAUSE REQUIRED! PM me if your opponent times out, and you will get the win. DO NOT allow your opponents to play after they time out!
- Species Clause. A player cannot have two of the same Pokémon on their team. For example, a player cannot have two Koffings on his or her team.
- In the OU environment, you are not allowed to use Pokémon classified as Uber.
- All tiers are based on Smogon Tiers. The current status of the appropriate standard ladder will function as the prevailing tier list. If you have any question about whether a particular Pokemon is banned or not in any particular tier, reference the "ban list" of the appropriate ladder available on the Shoddy Battle server. This is not confusing. There will be no exceptions.
- Sleep Clause. A player cannot put two or more different opposing Pokémon to sleep using attacks that induce sleep to opposing Pokémon.
- Evasion Clause. A player cannot increase their pokémon's evasion stat with a move that specifically increases evasion. Items or indirect boosts do not break this clause.
- OHKO Clause. Players cannot use moves that have a chance of instantly KO opposing Pokémon. For example, Horn Drill is an illegal move to have on a Pokémon's move set.
- Self-KO Clause. Players cannot use moves such as Explosion or Selfdestruct that force a tie. If a move that has recoil damage causes a tie, the user of the move is the winner.
- Soul Dew Clause. The item Soul Dew is banned in the OU environment.