Season IV Farm League - Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Sorry, I couldn't play this weekend. VM Replied.
Edit: Lost, Awesome early hax.
Confirming.
Yes hax ... well one pokemon did beat your whole team anyway, I think you were just really weak to it, hax or not, you would have just delay the outcome given what the freeze aborted.

zfs

Everything old is new again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yeah, sorry seco, I kept missing you over the weekend because I was sleeping in after late nights >_>

Contacted KidChameleon earlier in the week and we said we'd play over the weekend but I haven't heard from him yet.

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Giving my opponent this week because my computer is broken. Hopefully getting it fixed within the next few days for Week 3.

Yeah, sorry seco, I kept missing you over the weekend because I was sleeping in after late nights >_>

Contacted KidChameleon earlier in the week and we said we'd play over the weekend but I haven't heard from him yet.

Right on your profil
Sorry bro, i did contact you, i waited that you aggreed and VM'ed me to know if it did fit you to play on sunday evening

zfs

Everything old is new again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Well you're online now so we can get it done, I VM'ed you with the server I'm currently on.

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
Feranfell never on when I am (not even when he used to be on o.o)... I guess everyone's just busier with the start of school

activity post anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)