Season V Farm League - Week 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost to JirachiCelebiMew in a pretty close match. It came down to our last pokemon and I couldn't do enough damage to pull out the win. GG

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Activity win request

Seeing as to my previous two activity posts were uncontested, I kindly request to be awarded a true win instead of a symbolic 'activity plus' which is useless especially when at the top seed of the tier. Clearly I am active and thus the activity plus serves no effect as I will definitely be receiving another highly active opponent at the top seed.

I contacted him and he scheduled a time to battle, but he did not appear. After that I contacted him three more times and got no reply.

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
The next round will likely be up a bit (maybe more) late, as today has been incredibly busy for me, and there's still a ton left I need to do before the next round will be ready.

Activity win request

Seeing as to my previous two activity posts were uncontested, I kindly request to be awarded a true win instead of a symbolic 'activity plus' which is useless especially when at the top seed of the tier. Clearly I am active and thus the activity plus serves no effect as I will definitely be receiving another highly active opponent at the top seed.
you realize that activity wins mean nothing right? like the only point of this league is to show your skill. you're not going to advance to anything, except for being picked up by an SPL team, in which case one win probably isn't going to make a difference

~.~

My dude hasn't been on since Wednesday and didn't tell me when he wanted to play so we're definitely not going to get this done lol

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
For those wondering/concerned/curious - I was unable to finish preperations for the next round tonight, and if I don't go to sleep now there will be problems for me. The round is about 75% finished, which I will finish in the morning. My apologies to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)