Season VI Farm League - Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Nigs I ain't dead.

We will get it done this weekend, gents. It's been a busy work week + new years eve festivities.

Idyll

xD
is a Tutoris an official Team Rateris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
RBTT Champion
Didn't see Joim at the scheduled time. Will try to find him.

Oglemi, please take me out for the next weeks actually nvm im still gonna play

Last edited:
Me and Kiyo did not play our game, he contacted me via VM, we agreed to meet in the NeverUsed chatroom on PS as we're both regulars, however I haven't seen him this week, and other regulars have said they haven't seen him.

I ask that this game be marked 0-0 and for me to be re-entered into next week (can't speak for Kiyo).

I've just noticed that it says I lost to Laurel, who I have not played yet. We've been keeping in contact for the last couple of days because I was out of town and are prepared to battle soon, but I don't understand why it's noted down as me losing? We most definitely have not battled yet.

Kiyo

the cowboy kid
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Me and Kiyo did not play our game, he contacted me via VM, we agreed to meet in the NeverUsed chatroom on PS as we're both regulars, however I haven't seen him this week, and other regulars have said they haven't seen him.

I ask that this game be marked 0-0 and for me to be re-entered into next week (can't speak for Kiyo).
agreeing that we haven't seen each other online. I have regular users that can vouch for me that I've been online so i hope im not gonna get dropped, missing each other for 4 days is unfortunate i suppose. I can be on most of today and tommorow if you can play. hoping we can play retroactively if thats not possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)