Season VI Farm League - Week 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thugly Duckling

I play TCG now
Won vs Mr.378. I'm not proud of this win. Possibly the worst day of my PS career, but I guess God decided to side with me on the moment's notice. http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-203406795

Mr378 expected Diancie Sun offense, he even brought HP Steel Darkrai ._.

[13:24:33] Mr.378: Why sableye btw.
[13:24:44] Thugly Duckling: It seemed to fit
[13:24:52] Thugly Duckling: Khan check, ek check, etc
[13:24:57] Mr.378: I expected and CTd Diancie actually.
[13:25:06] Mr.378: I hoped you would bring it.
[13:25:09] Thugly Duckling: I suspected that
[13:25:17] Mr.378: My Darkrai had hp steel.
[13:25:27] Thugly Duckling: Fast don was a tell tail sign of Ct imo
[13:25:36] Thugly Duckling: And lol, HP steel darkrai...
[13:25:36] Mr.378: I always use that though.
[13:25:49] Thugly Duckling: Wish it went better.
[13:25:54] Mr.378: Something I randomly thought of a few days ago.
[13:26:04] Mr.378: I had thought a lot about this match.
[13:26:13] Mr.378: And a miss shiyt all over it.
[13:26:36] Mr.378: Possibly the worst I've felt over any loss, not to whine.
[13:27:07] Mr.378: Anyway, good luck next round.
[13:27:16] Thugly Duckling: Thanks.

Last edited:

Quite Quiet

why fall in love when you can fall asleep
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TFP Leader
So last weeks opponent dropped out and this weeks forgot our scheduled time twice. Yay for activity in farm league :[

You can drop me out of this, I don't have much time for the rest of January and I'd rather focus on other things.

I need to call activity as well. Opponent has not been present since the day we tried to battle and told me he wasn't ready with a team. haven't seen them since.

CoolStoryBrobat

The hero Smogon needs, but not the one it deserves
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Waited this out to make sure...My opponent this week made no type of effort to contact me, and though I waited a little late in the week to reach out to him, he hasn't replied to me in the 3 days it's been since I messaged him

Lucipurrr

Banned deucer.
Still waiting on AquaBass. I told him when and where to find me, but he/she has yet to challenge, and I haven't seen him/her online since past Tuesday.

Is it ok if i post "contacted" this late just because i realized that my opp didn't do so? oh yeah and he told me he was on a vacation and that i had to hope i find him somwhere. didn't manage to battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)