Season VI Farm League - Week 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

phil

could do worse
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I told my opponent the times I was available and he said he'd look for me at one of those times. He hasn't and he said he's been busy so activity I guess

Syberia

[custom user title]
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
It is now past the deadline, and my opponent littlelucario still has not logged onto the forums since Friday, at which time he told me he was busy with finals and we would battle this weekend. He has not been back.

Please see the relevant posts on my profile.

well, I had to wait until friday until my opponent got back to me, we tried to get a match, but neither of us were on at the same times, different schedules.

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
looks like we're ending farm league @ week 4!

it was good run everyone!!
I'm undeleting this post because it was so fucking retarded

You'll have to excuse me for working a double shift turnaround and not having the time to be here to post this on time this week. In case you didn't know, this is an extremely time intensive tournament to host, I spend probably ~3 hours making the pairings and removing inactive players and trying to pair more active opponents with others. Sorry for not getting to this on time like I did the other weeks. I had a lot of SPL and other tourney matches I wanted to watch and people to check up on/catch up with.

Thanks for giving me a reason to remove you from the tourney though. Have a fun couple weeks of not playing!

I'm undeleting this post because it was so fucking retarded

You'll have to excuse me for working a double shift turnaround and not having the time to be here to post this on time this week. In case you didn't know, this is an extremely time intensive tournament to host, I spend probably ~3 hours making the pairings and removing inactive players and trying to pair more active opponents with others. Sorry for not getting to this on time like I did the other weeks. I had a lot of SPL and other tourney matches I wanted to watch and people to check up on/catch up with.

Thanks for giving me a reason to remove you from the tourney though. Have a fun couple weeks of not playing!
alright didn't realize it was that offensive :/

at least i went undefeated!! shout outs to everyone who supported me and thanks for hosting Oglemi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)