Season V Farm League - Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokyo Tom

Somewhere between psychotic and iconic
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
My opponent replied on Friday saying he'd let me know when he would be available on weekend, but he hasn't replied since then and hasn't been online since yesterday. I /seen'd his name on PO and it said there was no such user, and couldn't find him on Showdown either :/

Contacted him on thrusday (due to new eve and holidays), he replied on saturday, I contacted back right away when I saw it and waited all day long today.

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
OK, so I've been going through the undone battles to prepare for the next round, and got to yours. What the hell are you talking about? spooky96 has been just as active as you, more or less, and you seemed to have made zero attempt to contact him. What's going on?

Yeah this match just never got done, but it's not my opponent's fault. Machina was probably thinking that he/she was not going to have a match this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)