Season V Farm League - Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lost. Kind of stupid because it wouldn't let me play my main team so I had to throw together another team real quick and made a mistake with two builds. On top of that, opponent trash talked the entire game, so it's w/e.... he can have the win.

I attempted to contact Noahzz on his profile page, but he never responded. I am currently challenging yeoldmailman on PS last minute, but he is not responding.

I lost. Kind of stupid because it wouldn't let me play my main team so I had to throw together another team real quick and made a mistake with two builds. On top of that, opponent trash talked the entire game, so it's w/e.... he can have the win.
I didn't trash talk - Did I insult you or something? - , I already offered a rematch but Toosuto rejected it.
And btw, I do not think this is PS or my fault, and Toosuto had a pretty solid team, with even a perfect switch into Arceus-Ghost.
GG.

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
Activity post.

Although my opponent responded to me and later on in the week stated we'd have to battle over the weekend (likely on Saturday), I haven't seen him on IRC today and I was on for a good 6 hours in three different stints. In addition, I was basically on al day monday, tuesday, wednesday, and friday. (Thursday only in the later afternoon - evening).

After my first opponent was inactive (Mister NU ), Oglemi assigned me to a new partner. This new partner, (BreadmanFTW ) was also inactive.

BreadmanFTW has been inactive since Thursday. I was assigned to battle him on Friday.

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
i quit, i thought i told oglemi to remove me??
or do i still have to play this round

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)