Season V Farm League - Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Contacted zeinyoussef.
Also, why didn't I get the activity win last week? My opponent (TX7Killian) was only active for some minutes on friday and didn't answer my VM after that. I don't really care on getting the activity win, but I would like to know what criteria was used.

kinda nitpicking here, but i'm pretty sure Pako should have a 2-0 ranking. i believe he should be paired with mylo_xyloto for fairness' sake

but it's the host's call

anyway, contacting fitzy right now

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
For those asking: You can indeed face previous opponents again, if your scores are similar. I cannot change the matchups after the round starts, with the exception of inactive users.

Quite Quiet - I was running late, and that's how the script gave it to me. When I find time I might try and edit the matchups.

Lasagne21 - OK, I'll update the score, but I'll leave the matchups as it is.

Tomahawk9 - Sorry. You'll be given priority when a person needs to be subbed out.

Corkscrew - I'll update the scores, but I'm leaving the matchups where they are.

E-ShenLong - Activity is given to people with opponents that have not logged on in five or more days, give or take.

Chieliee - I'll update the scores, but I'm leaving the matchups where they are.

Nozzle I will fix that as soon as a BW NU singup happens, or an inactive user who signed up for BW NU messages me via pm.

I think there is an error in my score
I appear with 1-0 +, but that was my score after week 1.
in week 2 i was against Level 51, Level 51 decided to dont play me so, i think my score should be 1-0 +

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
You have a 0-0+ because you didn't actually battle either of your opponents. When you win a match, you will be given a 1-0 as appropriate.

You have a 0-0+ because you didn't actually battle either of your opponents. When you win a match, you will be given a 1-0 as appropriate.
that sucks ._. i havent battle yet because my opponents are not clever enough to join a tournament and then play it ._. I havent got the problem if they decide to ignore my messages when i try to contact them

So now, thanks to my clever opponents im still 0-0.

Opponent contacted, waiting for the third jhon

Responded to Metal Sonic. Twas somewhere around 2:30 a.m. when I logged off, so more of a sleep thing than an avoidance one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)