Season V Farm League - Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

skylight

a sky full of lighters ☆
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
technically Lady Salamence we'd play it literally less 2 hours after it's been a week since you posted the thread, our monday comes quicker than the end of your monday does, and it's literally the only time that works out. I can't really do it on my iphone but I guess if I really have to I'll do it on my iphone when I'm out tomorrow with family where I have to be, because that's the only time he can be on but that's kind of sucky... :/

a fairy

I’ll be at PAX East! Will you?
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
The new thread will be up in approximately 40 or so hours if my math is correct (likely not). If your match is finished by then, good. Otherwise, sorry.

Despite my opponent (Fegeget) having been active on the forums in the past hour, and my having posted a reminder on his profile, it would seem that my opponent has missed our schedule time to play. Thus, activity :/

Lol, and yet another week where the opponent clearly shouldn't have bothered signing up for the farm league.

I send him a message at the VERY beginning of the week, he replies 3 days later, I reply and as usual the opponent never replies again.

Why do people even bother signing up if they can't at least CHECK their messages and schedule a match that will probably only take 10 minutes from their life.

Edit: Activity, because he was viewing the "SSBB forums" 1 hour ago, but apparently can't be bothered to reply to my message. Lol

skylight

a sky full of lighters ☆
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
lost vs skylight
2-0
lol fuck i posted in the wrong thread first, then liked your post trying to reply to it. I SUCK I MUST BE REALLY TIRED. Anyway yeah I managed to stay up and catch him so it was cool. Also, awesome hax. Outrage crit on Probo, crit on Fraxure @ 1% lol, go us?

I would like to drop out of Gen 5 RU if that is no problem. It was fun, but I'm choking hard and I think I jumped the gun on joining a tournament.

lab report ᐛ
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
My opponent, after a long time over inactivity, contacted me yesterday saying 'we can play tomorrow'. After timely responding that I'd show up and be online all day, he has made no contact to battle nor has he been online since. I've been waiting for him for 2 hours.

Activity post (again).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)