Season V Farm League - Week 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snou

the grand master of all the things bad!
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion

"Won" against Asterat. First match we crashed both and he ENTERED MY ACCOUNT TO CONTINUE THE BATTLE (so he know the team now). He couldn't continue the battle so he challed me for the second time. In the second match he disconnected without reasons..

Oglemi

Borf
is a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Asterat loses due to time out, idk what else you want me to do, I doubt he meant to join on SnowCristal's team when they were both disconnected.

GatoDelFuego

The Antimonymph of the Internet
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'd love to complain about heat wave burn shenanigans, but I suppose that teaches me to pack more counters to zapdos :/ but I really felt I had that in the BAG without it

GG lily we're both running out of teams here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)