Season VI Farm League - Week 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarock

Banned deucer.
I won vs The Quasar, good fuckin fight dude

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-206983509

Shoutouts to SnowCristal! for the squad and her help. She's da best n_n

Thank you for my frens that supported me i love you all! Also shoutouts to praj.pran Zenzo Professional2341 Metal Sonic silver97 The Quasar

You were all great opponents for me and I loved playing vs all of you. Best of luck in midseason draft, hope we get picked up. :]

Thank you oglemi for hosting this tour, I had fun in it and i'm sure a lot of other players did as well!

But on a serious note, as Emvee would put it..... #KingofTheFarm #Undefeated

Last edited:

Thank you for my frens that supported me i love you all! Also shoutouts to praj.pran Zenzo Professional2341 Metal Sonic silver97 The Quasar

You were all great opponents for me and I loved playing vs all of you. Best of luck in midseason draft, hope we get picked up. :]

Thank you oglemi for hosting this tour, I had fun in it and i'm sure a lot of other players did as well!

'grats man. As I tell you, I did the best with that matchup, I guess.

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Your run is amazing; you're definitely getting picked up :)

Kiyo

the cowboy kid
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
won vs realistic waters, the counter style paid off. some unfortunate hax made it unwinnable for him, sorry for that friend :[

took the win vs fssong

I had a lot of fun this farm league, especially considering that I didn't plan on signing up in the first place. Shoutouts to

iplaytennislol for helping me test teams/ bouncing team ideas off of, as well as being an overall horse
Kiyo for making me a worse person in general and teaching me how the "best NUer alive" plays
The Goomy and CanadianWifier for getting me distracted on TCGO all the good times in call
Montsegur for letting me blow off some steam by destroying him in 8 Ball Pool
innovamania ITS TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
QueenOfLuvdiscs for absolutely choking this farm league and taking all the jokes in stride
Thanks to Oglemi for doing a great job hosting
As well as the NU Room for being cool and expanding my metagame knowledge by just talking about mons

Cheers to everyone for a great farm league and hopefully getting picked up at midseason!

#QueenOfLuvd1-5cs

Finally managed to beat Googly, gg :D
all it took was a stupid matchup advantage for me and him playing at 3 am

FNH

F is for Finchi, N is for Nator, H is for Hater
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I don't want too, but this is another down right mazing activity post:pimp:. Opponent won't be able to show either. I hope you enjoy these!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)