How are the specific nicknamed pokemon nicknamed, how are the custom moves made, and how are in-battle effects like those in Rainbow Road coded?
Who needs friends? I live alone and I'm perfectly stable. Also I do think the fact that some of them are just way too OP (especially when they get massive stat boosts when they are thrown out :/)That's because the good™ always wins, the darkness cannot fight the light of friendship.
Truly a broken wand.Bug found ! Forgot to save replay, sorry.
If Kid Wizard uses its Broken Wand on a Pokémon holding a Red Card, it goes like this :
1) Kid Wizard uses Thunderbolt
2) Red Card triggers and Kid Wizard is replaced with another Pokémon, but the attack continues!
3) The new Pokémon tries to use Ice Beam (but it failed!)
4) It tries to Calm Mind (but fails)
5) It successfully lays down Spikes.