Seasonal Ladder [July: Fireworks Frenzy]

hans have advantages, yes. and generally they win but it's far from impossibile to win with huns, mostly because their mons have generally type advantages or something like that. it's also a matter of not giving the opponent the time not to get boosted, do that and you win with the huns

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/seasonalhanvshun-209010159
That isn't really a good replay to demonstrate it, because people were complaining about Train Recruits making it broken, and your opponent just didn't use it. Definitely had time, though.

it does demosntrate that hun have matchup advantages. there's no other way to win 6-0. not a single one of his mons could lay a finger on conkeldurr. and mostly the same could be said about feraligatr, which is always a threat at +2 in this meta. i would point out that the other replay isn't a good way to prove the point of sing being broken since 1. the opponent was clearly inexperienced as a pokemon player and this seasonal too since gave the player all the time he wanted to boost. that is not a seasonal problem is a problem in general 2. my match on the other hand was done against someone who yesterday was third on the ladder and had 20 battles or so. so i wouldn't say he was inexperienced. plus i would say that in this meta only using sing isn't the way to win since also your opponent can boost with other things like sword dance, bulk up and so on. and yeah even if you stay with 2 pokes boosted at +2 in everything, if your opponent has a counter you still lose.

Illusio

Bold and Brash
1. the opponent was clearly inexperienced as a pokemon player and this seasonal too since gave the player all the time he wanted to boost. that is not a seasonal problem is a problem in general
...and then you realize that only 1 move used by my opponent wasn't an attacking move while I was boosting.

...and then you realize that only 1 move used by my opponent wasn't an attacking move while I was boosting.
turn 2. your ursaring could have died here, but he misteriously decidedd to not use superpower but ice punch instead just to let it boost 1 more turn.
turn 3-4-5,6,7. he decides to keep doing 30% each time to your dragonair with waterfall to let you boost more, while he could A. use eartquake to 2hko B. switch to something that did more damages if he didn't have it. he even used a rain dance in the meantime. he once even used again ice punch for no reason just to do a 10 %.
turn 8. even against a boosted sawk he didn't switch even being at -1. giving you again more time to boost.
turn 9. after finally realizing keep waterfalling you was a bad idea ( finally) he switches, but it's too late.

at the end you got lucky he didn't have anything for hitmonchan, and if he killed you that with something you would have still lost. since keep boosting yourself and relying on a single poke is a very risky thing if the opponent has the counter.

A second question: is Bulletproof supposed to stop the "Fire Rocket" effect? (Which I presume is because Fire Rocket is based on Octazooka) I'd just assume it's intentional, except it's not like Shan Yu is locked to being a Bulletproof Chesnaught, it makes a huge difference in the Han/Hun dynamic, and Fire Rocket is based on a move that is normally affected by Bulletproof, so I can believe it's an oversight.

Joim

Pixels matter
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
This new seasonal has take a shitton of work and has been made by all the staff working together, including code-wise. It's the pinnacle of seasonal design, the most extensive ever made by far. Also full of dank memes and unappreciated jokes. Ever wanted to crush Steel Edges with your own hands? Feel like destroying chaos? Always wanted to ride to victory hand to hand with me? Well, now you can. Introducing to you, dear users, for the reminder of March and the first ten days of April:

[Seasonal] Super Staff Bros.
Most of the staff and some ex-staff members are available as custom Pokémon. They have custom item, ability, moveset, and each one of them has a special signature move that yields unseen power. With over 100 custom Pokémon sets and moves, this Seasonal's fun is unprecedented, the ride never ends!

All Pokémon have their own clique switch-in and faint phrases. Some have special events. They all have FUN FUN FUN. There are many custom effects, so many I'm going to list everything here. First of all, there are Wonder Guard Pokémon, but they are all cursed upon switch-in.

Without further ado:

~Antar - Firebomb - Special Fire 100BP, sets up Spikes on hit.
~chaos - Forcewin - Sets up Embargo, Taunt, Torment, Confusion, and Heal Block.
~Haunter - Genius Dance - Boosts Special Defense by 1, Speed by 1, and Accuracy by 2. Lowers evasion by 1, and defense by 1. Cannot be used after being used.
~Jasmine - Lockdown - Boosts Attack by 6.
~Joim - Red Bull Drink - Boosts special attack, speed, and accuracy by 1. Lowers evasion by 1.
~The Immortal - Sleep Walk - When not asleep, causes the user to go sleep and heal all HP. Also, it causes the random move from the movepool (other than Sleep Walk) to be called, as well as remove all negative stat boosts after using that move.
~V4 - V-Generate - Physical, Fire, 180BP, 85% accuracy, lowers accuracy by 2 when used, has 50% chance to burn.
~Zarel - Relic Song Dance - Two hit move. On the first hit, it's 60BP special Psychic move. On second hit, it's 60BP physical Fighting move, and Meloetta changes forme into Pirouette.

&hollywood - Meme Mime - Boosts all stats and accuracy (but not evasion) by 1.
&jdarden - Wyvern's Wind - Special Flying 80BP, sound based (ignores substitutes), -6 priority, switches opponent on hit.
&Okuu - Blazing Star - Ten Evil Stars - Special Fire 60BP, +2 priority, burns the opponent, changes user's ability into Solar Power, traps the opponent for 4-5 turns.
&sirDonovan - Ladies First - Special Fairy 120BP, boosts speed by 1, always moves last if opponent is female.
&Slayer95 - Spell Steal - Uses signature move of its Illusion. Doesn't work when Illusion was broken, or Slayer95 is Mega Scizor.
&Sweep - Sweep's Shield - Works like King's Shield, except it also changes user's ability to Swift Swim.
&Vacate - Duper Fang - Physical Normal 105BP, 90% accuracy, 95% chance to paralyze, if it doesn't paralyze then it confuses.
&verbatim - Glass Cannon - Physical Flying 170BP, 80% accuracy, 1/4 recoil, deals 1/2 damage to user when misses, has 20% chance to force switch.

AM - Predator - Pursuit with 60 BP. Lowers target's attack by 1, special attack by 1, and accuracy by 2 when it hits.
antemortem - Postmortem - Special Fairy 110BP, 85% accuracy, makes contact, 50% chance to boost user's special attack and speed by 1
ascriptmaster - Spectrum Beam - Ignores immunities, hits 18 times with 8BP power. Each hit has different type.
asgdf - Obscure Pun - Has 70% chance to lower special attack and special defense by 1.
barton - MDMA Huff - Boosts attack by 2, speed by 1, lowers accuracy by 1.
Bean - Coin Toss - Confuses and paralyzes the target.
Beowulf - Buzzing of the Swarm - Physical, Bug, 90BP, 30% chance to flinch.
BiGGiE - Food Rush - Physical, Normal, 100BP, 90% accuracy, -6 priority, switches opponent on hit, lowers user's evasion by 1.
Blitzamirin - Pneuma Relinquish - Removes ability, Ghost type, hits target for half of its HP.
CoolStoryBrobat - Brave Bat - Physical, Flying, 130BP, +2 crit ratio
Dell - Aura Parry - Pays 25% of HP (50% with Simple) for boost to attack, special attack, speed, and accuracy by 1. Protects the user for hits (like Protect). Doesn't work if opponent switches. Doesn't work if user doesn't have enough HP. Works only once.
Eevee General - War Crimes - user loses 25% of HP to confuse and curse opponent.
Electrolyte - Study - +1 priority, cannot be bounced, ignores Substitutes, ignores Protect. Sets opponent type to something weak to used previously by source move. Fails if user didn't use attacking move in previous turn.
Enguarde - Ready Stance - Steel, Physical, 40BP, +3 priority, boosts critical hit rate by 2, and flinches opponent and lowers its attack and special attack by 1, only work on the first turn
Eos - Shadow Curse - Ghost, ???, 60BP, +1 priority, curses the opponent, user loses 50% of HP
Former Hope - Role Play - Copies opponent's ability, taunts opponent, boosts special attack by 1
Genesect - Grind you're mum, Steel, Physical, 30BP, 85% accuracy, hits twice. If it faints the opponent, boosts special attack by 2, attack by 2, and speed by 1.
Goddess Briyella - Soil Recompense - Special, Ground, 80BP, 10% chance to lower special defense by 1, drains 3/4 of dealt damage, ignores immunities.
Hippopotas - Hazard Pass - Adds two random hazards, switches out.
@HYDROIMPACT - HYDRO IMPACT - Physical, Water, 150BP, 90% accuracy, always burns, hits the user for 35% of its full HP.
Imanalt - FREE GENV BH - Gen5 Nature Power (Earthquake affected by Prankster).
innovamania - Rage Quit - Explosion with 0 base power.
jas61292 - Minus One - Dark, Physical, 110BP, 85% accuracy, Lowers random stat by 1, can lower undefined (which does absolutely nothing).
Jin Of The Gale - Beyblade - Electric, Special, 90BP, cures status from user's side
Kostitsyn-Kun - Kawaii-desu uguu~ - Heals 50% of HP, removes status, removes confusion, curse, and attract. Has 1/7 chance to attract the opponent.
kupo - Kupo Nuts - +2 priority, ignores Substitute, transforms into opponent.
Lawrence III - Shadow Storm - Physical, Shadow. 65BP if opponent is trapped, 35BP otherwise. Super effective against non-Shadow mons (i.e. other than Lawrence III). Not very effective against Shadow mons. Has 35% chance to confuse trapped target.
Layell - Pixel Protection - Boosts defense by 3, special defense by 2, protects from hit, works only once.
Legitimate Username - Boosts Defense and Special Defense by 2. Lowers Attack, Special Attack, and Speed by 4.
Level 51 - Next Level Strats - Increases level by 9 (without recalculating stats). Can maximally upgrade level up to 200.
Lyto - Gravity Storm - Special, Electric, 100BP. Magnet Rises the user and lowers its evasion and accuracy by 1.
Marty - Immolate - Special, Fire, 120BP, 95% accuracy, makes contact.
MattL - Topology - 90% accuracy. Toxic poisons both opponent and itself.
Morfent - Used Needles - Sets up Spikes on opponent's side. Lowers evasion by 1. On next turn, two stats are increased, and one is lowered.
Nani Man - Tanned - Special, Fire, 110BP, always burns. Increases attack and special attack by 1. Lowers evasion and accuracy by 1.
NixHex - Beautiful Disaster - Special, Normal, 100BP, 50% accuracy (not that it matters). Will either burn or paralyze the foe on hit.
Osiris - Restless Sleep - 85% accuracy, makes the foe go to sleep and nightmares after it goes to sleep.
phil - Slug Attack - Special, Water, 50BP, 85% accuracy. Traps the foe and toxic poisons it.
qtrx - KEYBOARD SMASH - hits from 2 to 5 times with random Hidden Power.
Relados - Loyalty - +1 priority. When used thrice, it increases level by one, and heals all HP.
Reverb - fat monkey - Normal, Physical, 100BP, 95% accuracy. Ignores Protect. Lowers user's defense and special defense by 1. Heals 100 health points.
@RosieTheVenusaur - Swag Plant - Frenzy Plant confusing the opponent and boosting user's attack and defense by 1.
scalarmotion - Eroding Frost - Special, Ice, 65BP. Super effective against Fire and Water.
Scotteh - Geomagnetic Storm - Special, Electric, 140BP. Sound-based.
shaymin - Flower Garden - Protects the user, changes the form of Shaymin into Land forme. Boosts special attack by 1. Boosts either defense or special defense by 1.
shrang - Pixilate - Literally Judgment with different name.
Skitty - Ultimate Dismissal - Fairy type Stored Power. Heals 1/4 of dealt damage.
Snowflakes - Azalea Butt Slam, Special, Ground, 90BP. Ignores (and removes) Ground immunity. Traps the target.
Spydreigon - Mineral Pulse - Special, Steel, 95% accuracy. 20% chance to confuse the target.
Steamroll - Conflagration - Protects from hit and boosts all stats by 2. Only works on first turn. Doesn't work if opponent switches the Pokemon.
SteelEdges - True Daily Double - Randomly either lowers special attack by 2, or increases it by 4.
Temporaryanonymous - SPOOPY EDGE CUT - Physical, Ghost, 100BP, 90% accuracy, +2 priority.
Test2017 - Ducktastic - Physical, Normal, 100BP.
@TFC - Chat Flood - Special, Water, 150BP, recovers 50% of dealt damage. Lowers special attack, special defense, and defense by 1.
TGMD - Canine Carnage - Physical, Normal, 120BP, 90% accuracy. Lowers foe's defense by 1. Has 10% chance to flinch.
Trickster - Cometstorm - Special, Fairy/Ice (dual typed), 80BP, 30% chance to burn, 30% chance to freeze, lowers user's accuracy by 1.
WaterBomb - Water Bomb - Physical, Water. 93BP under rain, 140BP otherwise. 30% chance to flinch.
@zdrup - Premonition - Sets up Mist. After four turns set up Safeguard. On fifth turn, boosts all stats and accuracy by 1, boost crit rate by 2, and give Aqua Ring recovery.
Zebraiken - bzzt - Boosts special attack by 1, and attack by 1. Protects the user. Doesn't work if opponent switches out.

%Acedia - Procrastination - Gives opponent Worry Seed.
%Aelita - Energy Field - Special, Electric, 150BP. 40% chance to paralyze. Debuffs user's special attack, special defense, and speed by 1.
%Arcticblast - Doubles Purism - Special, Psychic, 140BP, 90% accuracy. Removes all entry hazards on user's side.
%Ast☆arA - Star Bolt Desperation - 75% accuracy. Random type (for immunities), deals 7/8 of opponent's HP. Has 50% chance to give random status. Has 50% chance to give confusion. Boosts random user's stat by 1. Lowers random user's stat by 1.
%Astyanax - Amphibian Toxin - Toxic poisons the target. Lowers attack and special attack of both sides by 1. Sets up two layers of Toxic Spikes on opponent's side.
%Audiosurfer - Audioshield - Protects the user. Has 50% chance to lower user's accuracy by 1. Hits opponents without Soundproof by 1/12 of their HP and has 50% chance to lower attack and special attack by 1 (because of noise damage).
%birkal - Caw - Sets opponent's type to Bird.
%bloobblob - Lava Whip - Physical, Fire, 20BP. Hits 2-5 times.
%DTC - Dragon Smash - Physical, Dragon, 200BP, 75% accuracy, 20% chance to flinch, 3/4 recoil.
%Feliburn - Falcon Punch - Physical, Fire, 150BP, 85% accuracy. Lowers user's attack, defense, and special defense by 1.
%Hugendugen - Policy Deletion - Copies opponent's stats and inverts opponent's stats after copying them.
%Jellicent - Shot for Shot - Special, Water, 80BP. Always confuses.
%LJDarkrai - Blaze Blade - Physical, Fire, 90BP, +2 crit ratio. 10% chance to burn.
%Majorbling - Focus Laser - Boosts speed, attack, and speed by 2 before hit. Uses Discharge after boost. Torments the user. Only works on first turn.
%Queez - Sneeze - When target is not cursed, boosts all stats by 1 and curses the opponent. If target is cursed, user's attack is boosted by 1, and opponent's defense is lowered by 1, and Explosion is used.
%Raseri - Ban Scald - Special, Water, 150BP. Always burns.
%rekeri - Land Before Time - Physical, Rock, 125BP, 90% accuracy. 10% chance to flinch. 1/4 recoil.
%Timbuktu - Geoblast - Special, Fire/Rock (dual type). Base power is 40BP * number of times Geoblast was used.
%trinitrotoluene - Get Haxed - Works like Explosion, except it lowers opponent's defense by 1. After exploding, Spikes are set.
%uselesstrainer - Ranting - Physical, Bug, 40BP, 95% accuracy. Hits from 2 to 5 times. Needs to be recharged after using.

+Aldaron - Admin Decision - Physical, Fighting, 80BP. Always super-effective, but affected by immunities. Boosts user's defense and special defense by 1. Lowers speed by 2.
+bmelts - Aaaannnd... he's gone - Special, Ice, 80BP. Switches the user out.
+Cathy - HP Display Policy - Faints the user. Opponent get all stats lowered to minimum (-6).
+Diatom - Be Thankful I Sacrificed Myself - Faints the user. Sets up Lucky Chant, Reflect, Light Screen, Safeguard, and Mist. Next switch-in gets HP and status recovered.
+Limi - Resilience - Poisons both Pokemon. Sets up Aqua Ring on user. Recovers user by 1/16 every turn (in addition to Aqua Ring effect). Lowers opponent's attack by 1.
+mikel - Trolling Lobby - User loses 2/3 of HP. Taunts, Leech Seeds, and Confuses opponent.
+Great Sage - Judgment - Physical, Rock, 100BP. After hit it Aqua Rings and Ingrains.
+Redew - Recover - Heals Redew. Also toxic poisons it.
+SOMALIA - Ban Everyone - User faints. Has 50% + 50% * (opponent hp / opponent max hp) accuracy. If it hits, foe faints, and Stealth Rock and Toxic Spikes are set.
+talktakestime - Bot Mute - Taunts, Embargos, Torments, and Heal Blocks the foe.
+xfix - (Super Glitch) - Hits from 2 to 5 times with random move. Has reduced PP usage. Has random intentional bugs.

Leaderboard for this month
Total battles:
151490 (106810 + 41219 + 3461)
Pos - Name - ELO - GXE - Glicko-1
1 NabboCheTesta 1547 79.4 1754 ± 27
2 houndoo 1511 79.5 1756 ± 27
3 Aelita 1476 75.4 1711 ± 28
4 45yearoldwhitemale 1468 78.5 1744 ± 26
5 Blue Frog 146 779.1 1752 ± 36
6 Kopeje 1445 80.1 1765 ± 58
7 spikeprox50 1442 77.4 1733 ± 45
8 CutesySylveon 1439 75.5 1714 ± 51
9 madoka 1436 80.8 1773 ± 49
10 Blue Kirby 1435 79.4 1756 ± 50

Last edited:
Some first observations:
Trickster is really OP.
CoolStoryBrobat is awesome and one of the only counters to Trickster.
Temporaryanonymous is awesome if they get an SD off, but loses to special Fires.
Beware of Hippotas's Hazard Pass if you have anything hazard weak.
Ascriptmaster is boss with Spectrum Beam. That is, unless they get hit with priority.

Anyway, this meta is really fun and hope to play it more!

DoW

formally Death on Wings
Hi, whenever I click one of the special moves (Such as "swag plant") on Chrome, it looks as though I've selected the move but it doesn't go through, and I can still lose to the timer. When I joined the game on Internet Explorer, I could select the moves just fine however. Replay in which it happened, though IDK if it's much use: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/seasonalsuperstaffbros-216757925
It's happened a number of times (whenever I try one of the new moves on chrome), so definitely seems to be a bug.
I'm on Windows 8, with latest version of Internet Explorer and I think Chrome just updated, so the bug happened with the 2nd-most-recent chrome version.

Joim

Pixels matter
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
That's really weird, as it has worked on Firefox / Chrome / IE for me. Will review it.

Move descriptions.

~Antar - Firebomb - Special Fire 100BP, sets up Spikes on hit.
~chaos - Forcewin - Sets up Embargo, Taunt, Torment, Confusion, and Heal Block.
~Haunter - Genius Dance - Boosts Special Defense by 1, Speed by 1, and Accuracy by 2. Lowers evasion by 1, and defense by 1. Cannot be used after being used.
~Jasmine - Lockdown - Boosts Attack by 6.
~Joim - Red Bull Drink - Boosts special attack, speed, and accuracy by 1. Lowers evasion by 1.
~The Immortal - Sleep Walk - When not asleep, causes the user to go sleep and heal all HP. Also, it causes the random move from the movepool (other than Sleep Walk) to be called, as well as remove all negative stat boosts after using that move.
~V4 - V-Generate - Physical, Fire, 180BP, 85% accuracy, lowers accuracy by 2 when used, has 50% chance to burn.
~Zarel - Relic Song Dance - Two hit move. On the first hit, it's 60BP special Psychic move. On second hit, it's 60BP physical Fighting move, and Meloetta changes forme into Pirouette.

&hollywood - Meme Mime - Boosts all stats and accuracy (but not evasion) by 1.
&jdarden - Wyvern's Wind - Special Flying 80BP, sound based (ignores substitutes), -6 priority, switches opponent on hit.
&Okuu - Blazing Star - Ten Evil Stars - Special Fire 60BP, +2 priority, burns the opponent, changes user's ability into Solar Power, traps the opponent for 4-5 turns.
&sirDonovan - Ladies First - Special Fairy 120BP, boosts speed by 1, always moves last if opponent is female.
&Slayer95 - Spell Steal - Uses signature move of its Illusion. Doesn't work when Illusion was broken, or Slayer95 is Mega Scizor.
&Sweep - Sweep's Shield - Works like King's Shield, except it also changes user's ability to Swift Swim.
&Vacate - Duper Fang - Physical Normal 105BP, 90% accuracy, 95% chance to paralyze, if it doesn't paralyze then it confuses.
&verbatim - Glass Cannon - Physical Flying 170BP, 80% accuracy, 1/4 recoil, deals 1/2 damage to user when misses, has 20% chance to force switch.

@AM - Predator - Pursuit with 60 BP. Lowers target's attack by 1, special attack by 1, and accuracy by 2 when it hits.
@antemortem - Postmortem - Special Fairy 110BP, 85% accuracy, makes contact, 50% chance to boost user's special attack and speed by 1
@ascriptmaster - Spectrum Beam - Ignores immunities, hits 18 times with 8BP power. Each hit has different type.
@asgdf - Obscure Pun - Has 70% chance to lower special attack and special defense by 1.
@barton - MDMA Huff - Boosts attack by 2, speed by 1, lowers accuracy by 1.
@Bean - Coin Toss - Confuses and paralyzes the target.
@Beowulf - Buzzing of the Swarm - Physical, Bug, 90BP, 30% chance to flinch.
@BiGGiE - Food Rush - Physical, Normal, 100BP, 90% accuracy, -6 priority, switches opponent on hit, lowers user's evasion by 1.
@Blitzamirin - Pneuma Relinquish - Removes ability, Ghost type, hits target for half of its HP.
@CoolStoryBrobat - Brave Bat - Physical, Flying, 130BP, +2 crit ratio
@Dell - Aura Parry - Pays 25% of HP (50% with Simple) for boost to attack, special attack, speed, and accuracy by 1. Protects the user for hits (like Protect). Doesn't work if opponent switches. Doesn't work if user doesn't have enough HP. Works only once.
@Eevee General - War Crimes - user loses 25% of HP to confuse and curse opponent.
@Electrolyte - Study - +1 priority, cannot be bounced, ignores Substitutes, ignores Protect. Sets opponent type to something weak to used previously by source move. Fails if user didn't use attacking move in previous turn.
@Enguarde - Ready Stance - Steel, Physical, 40BP, +3 priority, boosts critical hit rate by 2, and flinches opponent and lowers its attack and special attack by 1, only work on the first turn
@Eos - Shadow Curse - Ghost, ???, 60BP, +1 priority, curses the opponent, user loses 50% of HP
@Former Hope - Role Play - Copies opponent's ability, taunts opponent, boosts special attack by 1
@Genesect - Grind you're mum, Steel, Physical, 30BP, 85% accuracy, hits twice. If it faints the opponent, boosts special attack by 2, attack by 2, and speed by 1.
@Goddess Briyella - Soil Recompense - Special, Ground, 80BP, 10% chance to lower special defense by 1, drains 3/4 of dealt damage, ignores immunities.
@Hippopotas - Hazard Pass - Adds two random hazards, switches out.
@HYDROIMPACT - HYDRO IMPACT - Physical, Water, 150BP, 90% accuracy, always burns, hits the user for 35% of its full HP.
@Imanalt - FREE GENV BH - Gen5 Nature Power (Earthquake affected by Prankster).
@innovamania - Rage Quit - Explosion with 0 base power.
@jas61292 - Minus One - Dark, Physical, 110BP, 85% accuracy, Lowers random stat by 1, can lower undefined (which does absolutely nothing).
@Jin Of The Gale - Beyblade - Electric, Special, 90BP, cures status from user's side
@Kostitsyn-Kun - Kawaii-desu uguu~ - Heals 50% of HP, removes status, removes confusion, curse, and attract. Has 1/7 chance to attract the opponent.
@kupo - Kupo Nuts - +2 priority, ignores Substitute, transforms into opponent.
@Lawrence III - Shadow Storm - Physical, Shadow. 65BP if opponent is trapped, 35BP otherwise. Super effective against non-Shadow mons (i.e. other than Lawrence III). Not very effective against Shadow mons. Has 35% chance to confuse trapped target.
@Layell - Pixel Protection - Boosts defense by 3, special defense by 2, protects from hit, works only once.
@Legitimate Username - Boosts Defense and Special Defense by 2. Lowers Attack, Special Attack, and Speed by 4.
@Level 51 - Next Level Strats - Increases level by 9 (without recalculating stats). Can maximally upgrade level up to 200.
@Lyto - Gravity Storm - Special, Electric, 100BP. Magnet Rises the user and lowers its evasion and accuracy by 1.
@Marty - Immolate - Special, Fire, 120BP, 95% accuracy, makes contact.
@MattL - Topology - 90% accuracy. Toxic poisons both opponent and itself.
@Morfent - Used Needles - Sets up Spikes on opponent's side. Lowers evasion by 1. On next turn, two stats are increased, and one is lowered.
@Nani Man - Tanned - Special, Fire, 110BP, always burns. Increases attack and special attack by 1. Lowers evasion and accuracy by 1.
@NixHex - Beautiful Disaster - Special, Normal, 100BP, 50% accuracy (not that it matters). Will either burn or paralyze the foe on hit.
@Osiris - Restless Sleep - 85% accuracy, makes the foe go to sleep and nightmares after it goes to sleep.
@phil - Slug Attack - Special, Water, 50BP, 85% accuracy. Traps the foe and toxic poisons it.
@qtrx - KEYBOARD SMASH - hits from 2 to 5 times with random Hidden Power.
@Relados - Loyalty - +1 priority. When used thrice, it increases level by one, and heals all HP.
@Reverb - fat monkey - Normal, Physical, 100BP, 95% accuracy. Ignores Protect. Lowers user's defense and special defense by 1. Heals 100 health points.
@RosieTheVenusaur - Swag Plant - Frenzy Plant confusing the opponent and boosting user's attack and defense by 1.
@scalarmotion - Eroding Frost - Special, Ice, 65BP. Super effective against Fire and Water.
@Scotteh - Geomagnetic Storm - Special, Electric, 140BP. Sound-based.
@shaymin - Flower Garden - Protects the user, changes the form of Shaymin into Land forme. Boosts special attack by 1. Boosts either defense or special defense by 1.
@shrang - Pixilate - Literally Judgment with different name.
@Skitty - Ultimate Dismissal - Fairy type Stored Power. Heals 1/4 of dealt damage.
@Snowflakes - Azalea Butt Slam, Special, Ground, 90BP. Ignores (and removes) Ground immunity. Traps the target.
@Spydreigon - Mineral Pulse - Special, Steel, 95% accuracy. 20% chance to confuse the target.
@Steamroll - Conflagration - Protects from hit and boosts all stats by 2. Only works on first turn. Doesn't work if opponent switches the Pokemon.
@SteelEdges - True Daily Double - Randomly either lowers special attack by 2, or increases it by 4.
@Temporaryanonymous - SPOOPY EDGE CUT - Physical, Ghost, 100BP, 90% accuracy, +2 priority.
@Test2017 - Ducktastic - Physical, Normal, 100BP.
@TFC - Chat Flood - Special, Water, 150BP, recovers 50% of dealt damage. Lowers special attack, special defense, and defense by 1.
@TGMD - Canine Carnage - Physical, Normal, 120BP, 90% accuracy. Lowers foe's defense by 1. Has 10% chance to flinch.
@Trickster - Cometstorm - Special, Fairy/Ice (dual typed), 80BP, 30% chance to burn, 30% chance to freeze, lowers user's accuracy by 1.
@WaterBomb - Water Bomb - Physical, Water. 93BP under rain, 140BP otherwise. 30% chance to flinch.
@zdrup - Premonition - Sets up Mist. After four turns set up Safeguard. On fifth turn, boosts all stats and accuracy by 1, boost crit rate by 2, and give Aqua Ring recovery.
@Zebraiken - bzzt - Boosts special attack by 1, and attack by 1. Protects the user. Doesn't work if opponent switches out.

%Acedia - Procrastination - Gives opponent Worry Seed.
%Aelita - Energy Field - Special, Electric, 150BP. 40% chance to paralyze. Debuffs user's special attack, special defense, and speed by 1.
%Arcticblast - Doubles Purism - Special, Psychic, 140BP, 90% accuracy. Removes all entry hazards on user's side.
%Ast☆arA - Star Bolt Desperation - 75% accuracy. Random type (for immunities), deals 7/8 of opponent's HP. Has 50% chance to give random status. Has 50% chance to give confusion. Boosts random user's stat by 1. Lowers random user's stat by 1.
%Astyanax - Amphibian Toxin - Toxic poisons the target. Lowers attack and special attack of both sides by 1. Sets up two layers of Toxic Spikes on opponent's side.
%Audiosurfer - Audioshield - Protects the user. Has 50% chance to lower user's accuracy by 1. Hits opponents without Soundproof by 1/12 of their HP and has 50% chance to lower attack and special attack by 1 (because of noise damage).
%birkal - Caw - Sets opponent's type to Bird.
%bloobblob - Lava Whip - Physical, Fire, 20BP. Hits 2-5 times.
%DTC - Dragon Smash - Physical, Dragon, 200BP, 75% accuracy, 20% chance to flinch, 3/4 recoil.
%Feliburn - Falcon Punch - Physical, Fire, 150BP, 85% accuracy. Lowers user's attack, defense, and special defense by 1.
%Hugendugen - Policy Deletion - Copies opponent's stats and inverts opponent's stats after copying them.
%Jellicent - Shot for Shot - Special, Water, 80BP. Always confuses.
%LJDarkrai - Blaze Blade - Physical, Fire, 90BP, +2 crit ratio. 10% chance to burn.
%Majorbling - Focus Laser - Boosts speed, attack, and speed by 2 before hit. Uses Discharge after boost. Torments the user. Only works on first turn.
%Queez - Sneeze - When target is not cursed, boosts all stats by 1 and curses the opponent. If target is cursed, user's attack is boosted by 1, and opponent's defense is lowered by 1, and Explosion is used.
%Raseri - Ban Scald - Special, Water, 150BP. Always burns.
%rekeri - Land Before Time - Physical, Rock, 125BP, 90% accuracy. 10% chance to flinch. 1/4 recoil.
%Timbuktu - Geoblast - Special, Fire/Rock (dual type). Base power is 40BP * number of times Geoblast was used.
%trinitrotoluene - Get Haxed - Works like Explosion, except it lowers opponent's defense by 1. After exploding, Spikes are set.
%uselesstrainer - Ranting - Physical, Bug, 40BP, 95% accuracy. Hits from 2 to 5 times. Needs to be recharged after using.

+Aldaron - Admin Decision - Physical, Fighting, 80BP. Always super-effective, but affected by immunities. Boosts user's defense and special defense by 1. Lowers speed by 2.
+bmelts - Aaaannnd... he's gone - Special, Ice, 80BP. Switches the user out.
+Cathy - HP Display Policy - Faints the user. Opponent get all stats lowered to minimum (-6).
+Diatom - Be Thankful I Sacrificed Myself - Faints the user. Sets up Lucky Chant, Reflect, Light Screen, Safeguard, and Mist. Next switch-in gets HP and status recovered.
+Limi - Resilience - Poisons both Pokemon. Sets up Aqua Ring on user. Recovers user by 1/16 every turn (in addition to Aqua Ring effect). Lowers opponent's attack by 1.
+mikel - Trolling Lobby - User loses 2/3 of HP. Taunts, Leech Seeds, and Confuses opponent.
+Great Sage - Judgment - Physical, Rock, 100BP. After hit it Aqua Rings and Ingrains.
+Redew - Recover - Heals Redew. Also toxic poisons it.
+SOMALIA - Ban Everyone - User faints. Has 50% + 50% * (opponent hp / opponent max hp) accuracy. If it hits, foe faints, and Stealth Rock and Toxic Spikes are set.
+talktakestime - Bot Mute - Taunts, Embargos, Torments, and Heal Blocks the foe.
+xfix - (Super Glitch) - Hits from 2 to 5 times with random move. Has reduced PP usage. Has random intentional bugs.

Goddes Briyella is too cool, with Magic Bounce, Cotton Guard and friggen Quiver Dance and perfect Coverage. ( I see the swirlix reference tho ). Also lol, dat arceus fucking scared me ( and then died without doing anything ). And Plusle " was poisoned due to excessive trolling! ". This is the most demential and fun meta I have ever seen. Ever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)