Seattle, Washington. 5/25-5/29

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
for those of you who don't know, Paizocon is a nerd convention for D&D except it's not exactly D&D even though it's not quite the sane but actually better but only in reference to an old edition.

Looking forward to meeting those two schmucks and anyone else!

EV

Banned deucer.
Count me in for the blackjack and hookers but I don't know the D&D community.

I see it's at the same hotel where they host Norwescon. Does the whole con require a pass? If there's a free area maybe I'll go with my fellow writer/nerd friend.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy

I see it's at the same hotel where they host Norwescon. Does the whole con require a pass? If there's a free area maybe I'll go with my fellow writer/nerd friend.
particular events (see: most of the con and the store and wow everything) requires a pass. I may be able to help a fella blend tho

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
it's been a year since ive been tho so i could be wrong. im like 88% sure u could do the delve for free tho

basically a 5-minute game with a Important Person running it, it's a blast

edit bc tripleposting is for LOSERS: the con takes place in Seattle, Washington

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus

A single day badge is only 25 bucks and there's a variety of events for people new to Pathfinder or just misc board games to play and other exhibitions.

EV

Banned deucer.
edit bc tripleposting is for LOSERS: the con takes place in Seattle, Washington
Don't be fooled by the Seattle address - that hotel is across from the airport in SeaTac, which is about 15 miles from anything I'd consider Seattle.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
just arrived @ the doubletree - excited to game tmrw! I'm the freak in the Team Skull cap

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
post the pic we got vonFiedler

as an aside: von is much shorter than i expected

i regret not making a F/SN t-shirt as a joke (von does have a relevant phone case tho)

i guess this irrelevant fella Former Hope was there too; nice guy (looks like 5 years younger than he rly is)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)