Secret Santa Pokemon Team Tournament (GSE) Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Live Chat Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL and WCoP Champion
Yeah. Also, next time it would be appreciated if you could scan for 'essential' resists, or something like that. Next time let's do ubers or UU/BL.
Yeah it would be easier if it wasn't just me, I was trying to get Round 1 up as fast as possible

1 Uber + lower tier pokemon tournaments tend to be really inbalanced unless you turn on Level Balance, which makes it all different from intended.

What about the spectrum tourney we had before? 1 uber, OU, BL, UU, NU and pre evo. I think that was ok.

My teamm is soooo basic. Sigh.

hi i WON to atlas, turns out it was his team! good game atlas, and I guess your team isn't that bad after all : )

EDIT: ffs I hate being portuguese.

Atlas

I'm the Mary!
is a Live Chat Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
hi i lost to atlas, turns out it was his team! good game atlas, and I guess your team isn't that bad after all : )
thanks, but you might wanna fix your sentence : P

i didnt like my team that much since it quite different from what i use and the team i made countered it easily.

makiri

is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Live Chat Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL and WCoP Champion
Ok well the deadline isn't that close so I wouldn't worry, peter_pan has been here last visit today. Just resend if you are worried

and uh Doomsday you said you lost? Why does the log say the opposite?

beat Jackal 2-0, I guess it was an upset but his team had a significant weakness to a certain pokemon that I had....

makiri

Ok well if neither of you have it, I have to go by your word, and that you don't care he was cheating or not

Ya, I won't assume he cheated, so, he wins 2-0.

If anybody cheats in Pokemon, they take it way to seriously.

makiri

Ok guys I'm going off of your collective word, peter_pan wins, but I expect logs next round peter_pan

makiri

Justin your opponent sent a log, I'm looking at it

I'll wait for Chill's log, unless I see anything wrong Justin and Chill get their wins

Lost against Alper 0-5. He had some minor errors on his team (The famous HP: Dark), but it didnt matter anyway. Sending Log.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)