Secret Santa Pokemon Team Tournament (GSE) Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Yeah. Also, next time it would be appreciated if you could scan for 'essential' resists, or something like that. Next time let's do ubers or UU/BL.
Yeah it would be easier if it wasn't just me, I was trying to get Round 1 up as fast as possible

1 Uber + lower tier pokemon tournaments tend to be really inbalanced unless you turn on Level Balance, which makes it all different from intended.

What about the spectrum tourney we had before? 1 uber, OU, BL, UU, NU and pre evo. I think that was ok.

My teamm is soooo basic. Sigh.

hi i WON to atlas, turns out it was his team! good game atlas, and I guess your team isn't that bad after all : )

EDIT: ffs I hate being portuguese.

Atlas

I'm the Mary!
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
hi i lost to atlas, turns out it was his team! good game atlas, and I guess your team isn't that bad after all : )
thanks, but you might wanna fix your sentence : P

i didnt like my team that much since it quite different from what i use and the team i made countered it easily.

makiri

is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Ok well the deadline isn't that close so I wouldn't worry, peter_pan has been here last visit today. Just resend if you are worried

and uh Doomsday you said you lost? Why does the log say the opposite?

beat Jackal 2-0, I guess it was an upset but his team had a significant weakness to a certain pokemon that I had....

makiri

Ok well if neither of you have it, I have to go by your word, and that you don't care he was cheating or not

Ya, I won't assume he cheated, so, he wins 2-0.

If anybody cheats in Pokemon, they take it way to seriously.

makiri

Ok guys I'm going off of your collective word, peter_pan wins, but I expect logs next round peter_pan

makiri

Justin your opponent sent a log, I'm looking at it

I'll wait for Chill's log, unless I see anything wrong Justin and Chill get their wins

Lost against Alper 0-5. He had some minor errors on his team (The famous HP: Dark), but it didnt matter anyway. Sending Log.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)