Secret Santa Pokemon Team Tournament (GSE) Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Yeah it didn't matter but Alper you NEED to fix those errors, if it continues you will be DQed

makiri

is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Hes's been here, I'll PM him, if he still doesn't respond by the 7th I'm subbing someone in

Lexay

I could be boned!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I lost, the luck was definitely on his side.

I love it how I lose due to luck in the first round of the most awesome Smogon Tourney running now.

edit: I also forgot to save the log because i'm bad tempered now, it was 3-0.

Karrot

plant
is a Past WCoP Champion
After 3 attempts to do our battle yesterday (which btw failed miserably as my computer broke down three times some way or another, until it was late and Lexay had to get some sleep), we finally got our battle done. It ended in a 3-0 and some hax on my side. My team had a particular weakness to a certain poke he had, but I managed to pull through what could've been a menacing defeat.

I have the log, sending it.

makiri

Yeah that is more convientant Karrot, thanks

and Lexay you do still have a chance to win if the person who got your team wins the whole thing, and thanks for the compliment, hopefully if this one goes well Justin will let me host another, but the next would be much better as I will enlist help from some others to screen teams

EDIT: gj getting the battle done Karrot, you were one of the people I was going to be watching, keep it up

Sorry if I'm holding this up, I read Mekkah's PM earlier but didn't send a response until now. I'm hoping we get a chance to battle this weekend.

I wasnt the same mop.. since you posted that message on 5.25 while i woke up at 9.00.. and I didnt talk to you as well.

@ Juggernaut.. I haven't recieved a different time yet..

makiri

Oh I thought it was this one, well get a time going and we'll see what happens

TheMusicMan and I set up to meet on netbattle tonight at 10:30-ish EST...I've waited an hour and he's still not there and I'm going to bed soon =\

makiri

ok noted

take that MoP, last one I promise, I just had to do it

I've not seen thecrazylazyguy online although he said he'll be online the whole day for saturday/sunday. I tried going on at different times just to catch him with no luck.

I lost 2-0 to themusicman. I thought for sure I was going to win, but a couple bad plays on my part led me to get swept. GG. Pming log.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)