Secret Santa Pokemon Team Tournament (GSE) Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Ok we still have 3 more battles, Mekkah said they have a time how about everyone else? Please get your battles done so I don't have to DQ people and put subs in

im having a very hard time catching cereberus since our time zones are so far apart. when he is on im in school and vice versa. is there a way for us to have our battles w/o anyone getting dq'ed?

makiri

is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Try as hard as you can by the 14th, I mean if one of you has to stay up late or something, or someone get up really early, just try to get it done

Erm sorry zero, but i've really not seen my opponent on NB before.. tried going on at insane times which normally i shouldn't be using the com at all.

Unless he goes by a different name on NB, which he didn't tell me, i doubt i've seen him on9 before.

makiri

try PMing again, if you don't get a reply I will sub someone in

and damn MoP editing my thread all the time

there are 3 battles left, do you really want to make like 16 people wait 2 whole weeks because 6 people don'tnkow how to get their battles done?

I haven't met anybody more chaotic in trying to get things than mr Juggernaut, since he is never online and I am online on certain different time zones while he accepted times - I showed up - and nobody was there..

So now he said Friday at unreasonable times [middle of the night] where he has the early evening side... so christ w/e be online -.-

makiri

Well either way we're gonna wait til Thursday because thats when Mekkah has his scheduled, if Moxom can't contact his battle I'm DQing today because its too late in the round to make people wait on a sub and thecrazylazyguy hasn't been active since the 29th. I'd rather not wait the full time now because everyone else did get their battles done quite fast and I want round 2 up. If Cerberus and Juggernaut can't get a battle in I'm going by whoever was active on NB last or whoever PMs me right after the new deadline first

Well My internet went down. On the 29th and I have been waiting to get it fixed. I dont think its going to be fixed any time soon. Right now I am at school. I dont think my internet will be up at any time soon because I have to call my service provider. There were some crazy thunderstorms and I guess I'm not in a high priority area to get my internet fixed. Sorry about making everyone wait on me. I'll take the disqualification

makiri

Ok thanks alot for updating us at least you gave us news about whats going on, I'll give you the DQ, everyone else needs to finish their battles

makiri

I know but because its so late in the round and people are anxious to get R2 started I don't want to wait on people trying to get another time

Hm, can't you just keep the deadline while posting three R2 brackets as "Winner of X/Y vs Z"? This way we can get our battles done early.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)