Sellin Slowpoke Tail

Rocket Grunt

✁ - - - - - - - - - -
is a Top Artist Alumnus
I will totally finish the nidoking soon, I promise. Also, your signature is hilarious.

Coming up next, a zangoose and probably some other requests!

In the meantime, here's me taking it up the bunghole from a wild tauros.

Can't stop laughing at Grotle's Curse attack. You made my day again.

As for the Tauros thing...hope your ass heals soon, RG. Keep up the good work.

My brother says:
Why are you laughing?
I say:
Look this Grotle...
My mother says:
Why are both you laughing?

Gawd, this shit is AMAZING (and Cursing Grotle would've undoubtably caused milk to fire from my nose, had I been drinking milk).

Also blagh blagh inferiority complex blagh blagh so much better than me blagh.

EDIT: What's with your pose in the Tauros pic? Are you... reaching for his other horn? Or what?

little gk

competitive oosos player
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I will totally finish the nidoking soon, I promise. Also, your signature is hilarious.

Coming up next, a zangoose and probably some other requests!

In the meantime, here's me taking it up the bunghole from a wild tauros.
Good, but not Godly like your other works

Rocket Grunt

✁ - - - - - - - - - -
is a Top Artist Alumnus
What's with your pose in the Tauros pic? Are you... reaching for his other horn? Or what?
I-I don't know ... It's pretty old, done with a mouse using a reference I found on google. Heh.
Just thought I'd post up something, anything as long as I'm checking the thread ;^;

Here's another old comic I might redo with the tablet:

Argh, I can't get those bulging Grotle eyes out of my head. Those really made it funny for me, as I'd already heard the curse joke before (well, it was nasty plot on Chatot).

Also the reversal in Koffing's features.

I love the grunginess of your style, it really suits the pokemon and topics you choose to depict, and it has its own uniqueness to it.

DAMMIT KEEP DRAWING YOU ARE AMAZING

Rocket Grunt

✁ - - - - - - - - - -
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Requests to come:
(Just so I have a reference)

Nidoking and Giovanni
Zangoose
Rotom
Charizard, Ivysaur and Squirtle with those pointy anime sunglasses
Erika smoking pot redo
Cutoff Slowpoke tail
Machoke slave
Dragonite losing to Salamence in a game of chess
Whailord
Arcanine
Marowak
Steampunk Metagross

So, I'll give it my best 8D~ !

Thanks again everyone for your attenti-I mean encouragement.
</whore>

locopoke

Banned deucer.
I usually don't comment on Art threads but I have to say, your art is amazing. Keep it up, I'll definetely keep checking this thread because this is by far the best PokeArt on Smogon IMO. If I wasn't so loyal to Vegeta related avatars I'd totally put one of these as my avatar instead :P

Alright, the "KOFFI-" comic is just damn brilliant, and I cannot fathom how you could have done any of these via mouse. Seriously. Something's wrong with you. D:

ok I've noticed this for awhile already but I had nothing really to say but I have to post cuz all this is just fantastic, and I am horribly tempted to make a request (...when I have one that's worthwhile), props to you sir!
edit: also pretty sure the koffing strip is the greatest thing ever

macle

sup geodudes
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Your art is sooooo fucking great. Your art thread is probably one of the only art threads I check to see if there is any new work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)