Seofied Art

Seo.

Nice guys always finish last...

(Made this with a mouse before I got my tablet, new one coming soon)
Hey guys! My name is Seo. A bit about me: I'm a teacher, and I love basketball and cooking! Another thing I enjoyed throughout my life is any form of art, whether its writing poetry or drawing/sketching. Recently, I been interested in digital art and got myself a Huion Tablet which not only helps me with my art, but with teaching my lessons to my students online. Some huge shoutouts go to my boys Ticken and Dharma for being great friends who gave me tips on digital drawing, since i was very new to it. I did a few banners for smogon tournaments and threads, and hopefully will continue to do so since it's a very fun hobby i picked up.

I made these pieces when I was still getting used to the tablet and program I am using (ClipStudio)
Made this for Splash (Monotype Crown Tundra Cup)
Made this one for Roxiee (PUWC US South Logo)
Made this for PTF (PUWC Australia+Africa+Asia Logo)

Kinda got used to the program a bit more and played around with some brushes, pens, features etc..
Made for maroon (Trainer Academy Room Intro)
Made this for Roxiee (NU Crown Tundra Cup)

I got very used to the tablet thankfully so got to make some heat for some threads
Made this for Waves and Lutra (RoA Olympics Banner)
Made for Decem (For the upcoming Monotype Circuit Playoffs)
Made for LilyAC (LC Sample Teams Thread]

Hope you guys like my art, got some cool things requested so stay tuned.. If you ever wanna talk or make a request my discord is Seo#8888 :)

Last edited:

Seo.

Nice guys always finish last...
Hey friends,

Finally done my exams so I'll be posting some pieces i worked on since the last time I posted!
More are soon to come since I have time on
requested by Boat
Made for Internal
requested by esche
Made for Lasen for the Ubers Subform Team Tournament (Most Wanted)
Made for Skysolo for the Ubers Subform Team Tournament (Most Wanted)

I have shaky hands so my lines are kinda bumpy at times, but i'm gonna take more time on them for future pieces or find a way to fix my pen sensitivity :D
Stay tuned for a new Art Thread logo as well n_n
If you would like a logo for anything feel free to hmu! (Discord is Seo#8574)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)