Series 10 No Johns Kickoff Tournament - Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

zee

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a defending SCL Champion
Series 10 Rules were just announced! Basically, Series 8 with no Dynamax allowed. Everyone's eager to get a taste of what the new meta will be like so I'm not wasting any time: let's run a tournament! This tournament is going to be No Johns style, meaning I will not give you an extension and you will only have 4 days to play your game

Signups will close at Midnight EST on July 4th. Again, you'll have 4 days to play each round, no extensions. Bo3 Single elimination.

We'll require replays and take detailed usage statistics so players can get some inkling of a first impression of this new and exciting metagame! To signup, post "in" or "THANK GOD DYNAMAX IS FINALLY BANNED"

I'm excited to hear what people are feeling in general as well. Please only use this thread for tournament proceedings, but feel free to use the metagame discussion thread for any, well, discussion!

edit: I was asked to clarify, Round 1 will start July 5th, immediately after signups close.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)