Tournament Series 8 Ghosting Tour ($10 Prize Pool) - Won by tko and Luthier!

chemcoop

Here is something to believe in!
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Two-Time Former Other Tournament Circuit Champion
Community Leader
Series 8 Ghosting Tour
Friendship is in the air on Smogon during Valentine's Day weekend, can you feel it? Team up with a friend for the first ever BSS Ghosting Tour and see if you have the combined brainpower to take home the title! While only one player will be in control of the game, the other teammate can offer advice as to how to proceed. We're looking for as many veteran-beginner pairs as possible, so if you have a buddy who's looking to pick up BSS this is the perfect tournament for them. The winners of each live tour will play each other in a Bo3 the following week to determine who the best ghosting duo is!

What:

• Duo ghosting tour!
  • Series 8 Rules​
  • Best of 3, Single Elimination​
When:
  • Tour 1: Feb 13, 8pm EST
  • Tour 2: Feb 14, 10am EST
Where:
The winning duo will receive a role in the BSS Discord and $10 if we reach 24+ sign-ups! As a reminder, veteran-beginner pairs are highly encouraged!

To sign-up, please post "in" with the name of your intended buddy! If you don't have one yet, no worries! You can sign up as a free agent below and we'll pair you with someone. Simply post that you want to play as a free agent and which tour time(s) you plan on playing so we can pair you with someone that will be around at those same time(s)!

1. 1_TrickPhony and iRKD (Feb 13)
2. Lightscreener and Papiloco (Feb 13)
3. Mishimono and Monsareeasy
4. emma and Ausma
5. Seo and Ez (Feb 13)
6. Ashwins72 and Roxiee (Feb 13)
7. Maki and Z strats (Feb 13)
8. tko and Luthier
9. Kiby and Skyrute(Feb 14)
10. Nalorium and luirromen
11. The Squash and Moose and Goose (Feb 13)
12. Bread Sandwich and Kaitlyn (Feb 13)
13. Tectonic Destroyer and and Spiderz (Feb 13)
14. Miraage and Vaboh (Feb 13)

1. Ika Ika Musume (both)
2. Big BM (Feb 14)
3. Royal Reloaded (Feb 13)
4. GalaxianGG (Feb 13)
5. Gageoak (Feb 13)

Last edited:

1_TrickPhony

BSS Circuit Co-host
With the last team signed up, we have now unlocked the $10 pot bonus (provided everyone actually shows up). Also, I highly encourage people to join the 14th tour date, which looks relatively low on contestants!

i thought me and emma had somethign special u_u
im not sur eif im signing up or crying my heart for yet another..loss
i want to pair with Kiby perhaps learn a thing or 29 about w/e we are playing. Maybe
i have no schedule i follow so this may be for both or just one day f if i know so many words in the op didnt cant read

edit no.1: it seems Kiby is yet another loss...

1_TrickPhony

BSS Circuit Co-host
Signups are now live!
pinging everyone who indicated they were signing up for this day, and those who did not specify which day they were participating

1. 1_TrickPhony and iRKD (Feb 13)
2. LightScreener and papiloco (Feb 13)
3. Mishimono and Monsareeasy
4. emma and ausma
5. Seo. and ez (Feb 13)
6. ashwins72 and Roxiee (Feb 13)
7. Maki and Z Strats (Feb 13)
8. tko and Luthier
9. Nalorium and Luirromen
10. The Squash and Moose And Goose (Feb 13)
11. Bread Sandwich and Kaitlyn (Feb 13)
12. TectonicDestroyer and and Spiderz (Feb 13)
13. miraage and Vaboh (Feb 13)
14. RoyalReloaded GalaxianGG
15. GageOak and @tbd

Post below to confirm you are in for 8pm EST today. Anyone can still sign up now as a free agent or as a team! Pairings will go live at 8pm

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)