serious coronavirus thread

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
sure, not your projection, but you for some reason trusted and repeated numbers coming out of the trump administration xD

anyhow... glad to hear that y'all's reactions were even less severe than to the flu vaccine, which I agree really was a kick in the pants this year. I felt like absolute shit for a day or two after that one.

sure, not your projection, but you for some reason trusted and repeated numbers coming out of the trump administration xD

anyhow... glad to hear that y'all's reactions were even less severe than to the flu vaccine, which I agree really was a kick in the pants this year. I felt like absolute shit for a day or two after that one.
warp speed worked independently of trump o_O. the head of warp speed monclef slaoui has already made it clear he doesn’t support trump or the politics that he brought to the table, and even as recently as two weeks ago was expecting the usa to hit herd immunity by summer. those were the numbers i was repeating

if it was trump i wouldn’t even bother with it, obv i have 0 respect or tolerance for anything he says given who he is + the last four years + the way he insisted on handling covid

logistically tho the predictions coming out of warp speed made sense. the USA vaccinates more than a third of the country in like 3 months with 0 urgency for the flu

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)