SM OU Set up aurora veil team. RMT

So, I really like Aurora veil and decided to put a team around it. This was my first all by myself team, and it changed A LOT since I've first started using it. This is the most successful build, but I still get ass kicked quite easily just trying to set up Aurora. If u guys could give me some advice, I'd very grateful. Btw, this is a Doubles team. I couldn't find an specific place to post doubles.
XYArt_Mega_Alakazam.png

Alakazam-Mega @ Alakazite
Ability: Trace
EVs: 16 Def / 240 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Calm Mind
- Psyshock
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast​
MegaKazam is a very good sweeper under the Veil. I've got to him in my need for a Special sweeper and I liked it. Calm mind to boost his amazing spA, psyshock for STAB , focus blast and shadow ball gives him coverage.
547.png

Whimsicott @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Moonblast
- Encore
- Taunt
- Tailwind​
Whimsicott it's A-Ninetales partner. Taunt for trick room users and tailwind boosts speed on the team, encore helps a lot and moonblast so he can't be defenseless, I used to have disable or fake tears here tho.
SMArt_Alolan_Ninetales.png

Ninetales-Alola @ Light Clay
Ability: Snow Warning
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Aurora Veil
- Roar
- Heal Bell
- Blizzard​
The reason of this all, the lead in most ocasions. Roar it's surprisingly useful, if I can keep him alive. Heal bell because he is mostly a support, and blizzard can be useful. I used to have hypnosis on him, but the acc sucks. If I do not menage to rise Aurora veil on the first turn, he dies in the second. Weavile and Whimsicott go with him to ensure Aurora, and still he got killed by any bullet punch.
468.png

Togekiss @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA
Quiet Nature
- Air Slash
- Dazzling Gleam
- Nasty Plot
- Heat Wave​
This guy it's here to be a nice partner to MegaKazam and to be check on intimidation users. Air slash + serene grace it's always nice, dazzling gleam covers sucker punchers aiming at MegaKazam( Wich will be using calm mind) and hits hard after nasty plot. Heat wave it's for coverage. He's been doing OK most of the times, he can survive a few shots under the Veil and retaliate very hard.
461.png

Weavile @ Icium Z
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Icicle Crash
- Fake Out
- Knock Off​
This is the latest addition to the team. The main reason a fast fake out user who can sword dance and thus, sweep. He works only under the Veil and still get OHKO some times. He can sweep a lot, if I can keep him alive. The Z-move it's for OHKO things that would usually survive him. Icicle crash it's pretty good in hail weather as wel
689.png

Barbaracle @ White Herb
Ability: Tough Claws
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Shell Smash
- Poison Jab
- Liquidation
- Rock Slide​
The second physical sweeper, and wonder boy of the team, he's in the team since day one. Shell smash it's one of the best set up moves in my opinion, and under veil it's easily viable. I know there are best overall shell smashers out there, but tough claws and more coverage moves gave him this spot. He's all about damage, and poison jab it's for his main weakness in grass.

I used to run (team 1) Incinerorar>weavile, M-Metagross> MegaKazam, then (Team 2) M-Sceptile> MegaKazam, Thundurus> Togekiss, or even (team 3) Scolipede> weavile.
Any thoughts, critics and advices are very welcome, thank you in advance and sorry if I misspelled something.

Attachments

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)