Sex Work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohayou minna, wanted to hear your thoughts on the topic of sex work. It is a topic I didn't think much about before meeting my current partner, who engages in sex work through the site OnlyFans. I was apprehensive of it at first, but I realized it can be quite profitable. I used to work as a soda jerk at my local drugstore before losing my job to the pandemic, and she makes quite alot more than me. Morally I have some problems with it but it is putting food on the table so I can't complain. What about you?

If you’re willing to deal with the consequences of having nudes publicly available, than who cares. It pays well and you get to be your own boss at a young age, thats a rare opportunity.
True dat brudda. My only issue was that I felt jealous and possessive, which I know are toxic, but I can't help it due to being raised in a patriarchal culture. We came to an agreement that she can continue her OnlyFans and findom offerings but she has to stop selling her "girlfriend experience" package. However, I may ask her to continue it as the margin on it was quite sublime.

I would definitely have a harder time accepting it if it was my partner.. id probably urge them to find another job truthfully as I’d get very jealous. Do they show their face?

Plague von Karma

Banned deucer.
Prostitution is one of the oldest jobs in human history, kind of weird how courtesans/prostitutes/etc went from decently high status to being lumped with criminals these days. Not sure when it happened, but I don't know the history well enough I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)