Sheimi Cup - Final 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

Semifinals begin!​

Rules:​
  • 6 vs 6 single battle, lv 100​
  • No Ubers (Garchomp is Uber. Deoxys-E is NOW UBER)​
  • Sleep Clause -- only one pokemon on your opponent's team at a time can be put to sleep by you.​
  • OHKO Clause -- No One Hit Knock Out moves​
  • Evasion Clause -- No moves that increase evasion such as Minimize or Double Team​
  • Species Clause -- You cannot have two of the same Pokemon​
  • Hax Item Clause -- No items that involve luck such as Quick Claw, Razor Claw, Scope Lens, Kings Rock, and Brightpowder)​
  • Last Pokemon Self-KO Clause -- Do not use a self KO move when it's 1 vs 1 to force a tie, in that event, the user of the self-ko move loses.​
  • No disconnecting -- Probably the most important rule, we want things to be fair. In the case of a no-fault disconnect, a ruling will be made depending on the situation​
  • No team talk/scouting​
  • No hacks (not even legal ones!)​
  • Platinum moves are permitted, however, Shaymin-S, Appliance Rotoms, and Giratina-O (obviously) are not.​
FINALS
Dexterity vs. Jonniewalkerreal

Battle for the Bronze!
Syberia vs. Gin​

The prizes are now in the other threads... I don't feel like retrieving them each time :/​

Also, Deoxys-E is Uber. This was decided by the entrants in the tournament!

Deadline is Thankgiving (This Thursday for you non-Americans) Get those matches done!

PREDICTIONS

Matchups:
1.) jonniewalkerreal vs. Gin
2.) Dexterity vs. (Syberia vs. cyberdragonmaster)

the final showdown between gin and syberia is going to be a good one

PREDICTIONS

Matchups:

the final showdown between gin and syberia is going to be a good one
Yea I predict the same. I'm not too sure on jonnie/Gin though since I haven't played Gin in a while and jonnie has gotten better IMO.

But again, I hope Syberia wins the whole thing since he's a Shaymin fanboy lol. :P

bojangles

IF YOU TRULY BELIEVE,
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Predictions:

Matchups:
Like everybody else, lol.

Most likely Syberia to win it all.

Syberia

[custom user title]
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I will have my round 3 battle done tomorrow, time permitting. Sorry, I was out of town all day.

Gin please PM me when you prefer battle ok?

My only problem is the GTM time (I'm in the GTM+1) but I can be online when you want in these day

We have only to deal about the time of the battle...I don't know about your GTM..maybe around midnight my GTM is good for you?

(When I wrote this PM was 7PM GTM+1 time...if can help you :D)

yup, it was pretty fun, have to say i thought i would do alot worse, but some nifty predictions, and mispredictions by both of us made the match very entertaining.

Warstory? Pssh, Syberia's got the Battle Recorder. ;)

It would be nice if the participants could upload vids of their battles after the tourney is over but it's also completely understandable if they would rather not reveal their teams publicly (like me =S). Anyways, I think the matchups in round 4 will bring about really epic matches. GL everyone! (but not too much since we all hate bullshit haxes in our battles now don't we) :D

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yea, I'll work out all the prizes in a wrap up thread (or this thread once everything is done). All final 8+ people get at least one prize.

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Yay prize XD

The warstory of me vs Dex is also being written up, all from memory lol >.> Once again I'll post that once the tourneys over.

Syberia

[custom user title]
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
cyberdragonmaster can handle the warstory, I'll be sure to put it up on YouTube when this is finished

Syberia says we can battle on Friday or the weekends, but not today. I hope you guys don't mind about missing the deadline.

congrats my friend jonnie! I hope you win to show anyone that italians are not just a bunch of hackers ;) GL for the final

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)