Sheimi Cup - Final 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to the winners, I wouldn't have guessed it! And heatran is pretty cute when you look at it and think about how sad it would be if it heard you call it ugly. I have to support my italian bro johnnie for the gold, good luck to both of you winners though

Thanks for the congratz guys.

Hey Jonnie, if we could play Tomorrow that would be great. School starts again on Monday so...

Hi Dexterity...First of all congratulation :)

And secondly...I hope to meet you online tonight

I'm on GTM+1, but I don't know you...

I hope to meet you tonight I will be online until 11PM or midnight my time...I hope is good enough to meet you :)

I'll PM you too...btw if we don't meet tonight (and I ask to Jimbo too) we have a deadline or we can battle from 11th December when I come back at home?

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
It'd be fine if you took a little time Jonnie, this is the final round after all ;D No coin flips!

jonnie is going to win as he beat me!:naughty: jk
imo all were kinda underdogs. there arn't too many wifi tournaments on Smogon, so you dont know your opponents potential (skillz!) and such ehe

well i wish you all a not lame match lol!

Me and Dexterity will play next week when I come back

Yesterday I wasn't able to battle...and today he was busy with school.

I won't be able to battle next weekend because I won't be at my house...but outside so we wil battle after the 11th December :D

feel free to bet all the Bidoof and Weedle you want :)

I think the 12th-14th weekend is good jonnie.

Hopefully there won't be any hax =]

I think I'm going to ask my dad if I can get a camera to record it somehow.

The final was done tonight...

3-0 for me :)

Great batte dude...I was lucky killed one pokemon with a critical in the topic moment of the battle

Thanks again Dexterity for the game!

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Alright so it looks like Jonnie wins the tourney :D Thanks for getting it done. I'll list all the prizes over the weekend so I actually can give them out ;D

Yeah and I'm happy :)

But I was lucky a critical in the topic moment and a couple of moves missed by his pokemon...I won 3-0 only for lucky

Sorry to take so much time Jimbo...it was my fault...I was outside for long time, now I'll wait to know the prizes :P

It was still a great game jonnie. I'm actually surprised I made it to 2nd place because of my so-so win-lose record...

See you next tourney jonniewalkereal =P

Nice job Jonnie :D. You the man!

Maybe you should make a warstory out of the final battle, as I'm curious what the teams were

Oh wow, congrats Jonnie. Now that you have distribution rights on that awesome Shaymin, wanna hook me up? *slips shiny weedle in bling-a-ling ball under table* :naughty:

Thank you guys :)

About the warstory I'll speak with Dexterity and maybe if he had time we can do it together :D

Ahh Scruffy...PM to me when you can trade...I have to give you the Primeape ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)