shiny and legendary trade thread now offering ev training

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are these Kalos Born and do they have 30 SPD and SPE ?

Modest Chlorophyll
Hidden power Fire
31/xx/31/xx/31/xx
OT:Kat
ID:28417
egg moves-Hidden power(fire), giga drain, sludge bomb, leaf storm

modest Magnet Pull
Hidden Power Fire
31/xx/31/xx/31/xx
OT:Warden Gorri
ID:30347
egg moves-tackle

i'd like to have your giratina. i can offer you a genesect, shiny froakie (doesnt have 5 ivs though), hidden power ice manectric. what pokemon are you looking for? maybe i can breed you 3 5iv pokes for it.

what 5Iv pokes do you have?
i only have that what i just mentioned for trade and a 5 iv fletchling. the thing is i got a 6 iv ditto and i mostly got a 5 iv parent myself for the pokemon you need, so you can just pick 3 baby's that you need (at least i think you traded 3 for 1 legendary right?) and they will be done in just a few houres

I am interested in your Darkrai. It is my favorite Pokemon and I'm shiny hunting for my Dex. I can trade you a shiny Genesect for it, it is 5 IV (missing Defense), Cherish Ball, OT is from Japan so I can't read or write it, apologies. Feel free to contact me if interested, or I'll also be checking up here infrequently.

Hi ! CMT for :

31/31/31/31/31/31
has bolt strike, and fusion bolt.
Ot:SPR2012
ID:03102
Nature-jolly
Wishing ribbon

And could you check Giratina speed and does Dialga have Stealth Rock ?

Hello ! Interested in your Zekrom, Heatran, and Landorous !
I have a shiny Latios, shiny Latias, shiny Kyurem, event jirachi, thundurus, shiny dialga, shiny giratina, and HP ghost Keldeo -
all pokemon besides keldeo are 6IVs;
Let me know which ones interest you and I'll list out their full information !

Very interested in your GAMESTP Entei (all the information is legit/correct, right?). I can offer a shiny Honedge I hatched via MM (31/31/31/31/0/0), or perfect bellyjet marill's/egg move Treecko's.

check my sig for the Genesect & Arceus. I also have a 5IV Timid Shiny Virizion with HP Ice EV'd 0/4/0/252/0/252 (or I can reset it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)