Shiny Value Checking and Reference (Gen 6 and 7). [CTRL]+[F] for the TSV with the format "#0000".

Hi! I can check your TSV. Deposit any Pokémon you've caught or bred into the GTS requesting a level 100 Dragalge (♂). Once you've done so, reply to this message with your Pokémon species, level, gender, and ball, and I'll get to it as soon as I can.
Species: Alolan Vulpix, level: 1, gender: female, ball: pokeball.

Hi, I'm sorry for asking but could I please get removed from the list? I've given away the games associated with the TSVs. Thanks.

Removed

Last edited by a moderator:
TSV Check Request
In-Game Name: Snk
Friend Code: 2793-1695-5241
Generation: 7
Time Zone: EST -5
Add to the TSV list in the first post once found?: No
Willingness to hatch: (Not sure what this means)

TSV Check Request
In-Game Name: Snk
Friend Code: 2793-1695-5241
Time Zone: EST -5
Add to the TSV list in the first post once found?: No
Willingness to hatch: (Not sure what this means)
Hi! I can check your TSV. Deposit any Pokémon you've caught or bred into the GTS requesting a level 100 Dragalge (♂). Once you've done so, reply to this message with your Pokémon species, level, gender, and ball, and I'll get to it as soon as I can.

If your TSV was added to the list, "Willingness to hatch" would be what kinds of eggs you were willing to hatch for others if they contacted you with a matching egg (Competitive Pokémon only | Any Pokémon | At my discretion).

TSV Check Request
In-Game Name: Acacio
Friend Code: 1736-1612-7971
Time Zone: GMT - 4
Add to the TSV list in the first post once found?: Yes
Willingness to hatch: At my discretion

TSV Check Request
In-Game Name: Acacio
Friend Code: 1736-1612-7971
Time Zone: GMT - 4
Willingness to hatch: At my discretion

Thanks so much! I wasn't able to select a gender for Dragalge, is that okay? Deposited a Wingull, LVL 7, ♀, in a pokeball.

If your TSV was added to the list, "Willingness to hatch" would be what kinds of eggs you were willing to hatch for others if they contacted you with a matching egg (Competitive Pokémon only | Any Pokémon | At my discretion).
Willingness to hatch:no
Level 15 female Mudbray in a Heal Ball. Thank you in advance

In-Game Name: Crystalloid
Friend Code: 3995-6514-3731
Time Zone: GMT +2
Willingness to hatch: none

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)