Shiny Value Checking and Reference (Gen 6 and 7). [CTRL]+[F] for the TSV with the format "#0000".

TSV Check Request
In-Game Name: Luis
Friend Code: 1049-2057-4176
Generation: 7
Time Zone: GMT -6
Add to the TSV list in the first post once found?: Yes
Willingness to hatch: At my discretion
Hi! I can check your TSV. Deposit any Pokémon you've caught or bred into the GTS requesting a level 100 Dragalge (♂). Once you've done so, reply to this message with your Pokémon's species, level, gender, and ball, and I'll get to it as soon as I can.

Hi! I can check your TSV. Deposit any Pokémon you've caught or bred into the GTS requesting a level 100 Dragalge (♂). Once you've done so, reply to this message with your Pokémon's species, level, gender, and ball, and I'll get to it as soon as I can.
I deposited a male Lv. 13 Lillipup in an Ultra Ball. I couldn't specify gender as I couldn't select Dragalge as a Pokémon and had to type it in by name.

I deposited a male Lv. 13 Lillipup in an Ultra Ball. I couldn't specify gender as I couldn't select Dragalge as a Pokémon and had to type it in by name.
Sorry for the delay! Your TSV is 1422. A moderator will add your TSV to the list shortly. Enjoy Endeavour!

Added

Last edited by a moderator:
Can someone check a Gen 5 Pokemon's SID here?

And if not here, then where?
This thread is technically just for checking TSVs in Gen 6 and 7. However, if you transfer a Pokémon from your Gen 5 up to Gen 7, I can check that for you. Deposit it into the Gen 7 GTS requesting a level 100 Dragalge. Once you've done so, reply to this message with your Pokémon's species, level, gender, and ball, and I'll get to it as soon as I can.

Last edited:
Officially no, this is for checking TSVs in Gen 6 and 7. However, if you transfer a Pokémon from your Gen 5 up to Gen 7, I can check that for you. Deposit it into the Gen 7 GTS requesting a level 100 Dragalge. Once you've done so, reply to this message with your Pokémon's species, level, gender, and ball, and I'll get to it as soon as I can.
That's fine.
Pokémon: Swadloon
Level: 21
Ball: Poke

TSV Check Request
In-Game Name: Aaron
Friend Code: 2592-5972-4884
Generation: 7 Ultra Sun
Time Zone: GMT +8

That's fine.
Pokémon: Swadloon
Level: 21
Ball: Poke
Your SID is 24365 :)
TSV Check Request
In-Game Name: Aaron
Friend Code: 2592-5972-4884
Generation: 7 Ultra Sun
Time Zone: GMT +8
Hi! Deposit any Pokémon you've caught or bred into the GTS requesting a level 100 Dragalge. Once you've done so, reply to this message with your Pokémon's species, level, gender, and ball, and I'll get to it as soon as I can.

Your SID is 24365 :)

Hi! Deposit any Pokémon you've caught or bred into the GTS requesting a level 100 Dragalge. Once you've done so, reply to this message with your Pokémon's species, level, gender, and ball, and I'll get to it as soon as I can.
I‘ve put a Magikarp who is male, level 1 with Dream Ball. Thank you for your help, I appreciate it a lot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)