Shiny Value/SID Checking and Reference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I can check your TSV. Deposit any Pokémon you've caught or bred into the GTS requesting a level 100 Dragalge (♂). Once you've done so, reply to this message with your Pokémon's species, level, gender, and ball, and I'll get to it as soon as I can.
I deposited a male Lv. 13 Lillipup in an Ultra Ball. I couldn't specify gender as I couldn't select Dragalge as a Pokémon and had to type it in by name.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I deposited a male Lv. 13 Lillipup in an Ultra Ball. I couldn't specify gender as I couldn't select Dragalge as a Pokémon and had to type it in by name.
Sorry for the delay! Your TSV is 1422. A moderator will add your TSV to the list shortly. Enjoy Endeavour!

Added

Last edited by a moderator:

Tatertot

Can someone check a Gen 5 Pokemon's SID here?

And if not here, then where?
This thread is technically just for checking TSVs in Gen 6 and 7. However, if you transfer a Pokémon from your Gen 5 up to Gen 7, I can check that for you. Deposit it into the Gen 7 GTS requesting a level 100 Dragalge. Once you've done so, reply to this message with your Pokémon's species, level, gender, and ball, and I'll get to it as soon as I can.

Last edited:
Officially no, this is for checking TSVs in Gen 6 and 7. However, if you transfer a Pokémon from your Gen 5 up to Gen 7, I can check that for you. Deposit it into the Gen 7 GTS requesting a level 100 Dragalge. Once you've done so, reply to this message with your Pokémon's species, level, gender, and ball, and I'll get to it as soon as I can.
That's fine.
Pokémon: Swadloon
Level: 21
Ball: Poke

TSV Check Request
In-Game Name: Aaron
Friend Code: 2592-5972-4884
Generation: 7 Ultra Sun
Time Zone: GMT +8
Add to the TSV list in the first post once found?: Yes
Willingness to hatch: At my discretion

Tatertot

That's fine.
Pokémon: Swadloon
Level: 21
Ball: Poke
Your SID is 24365 :)
TSV Check Request
In-Game Name: Aaron
Friend Code: 2592-5972-4884
Generation: 7 Ultra Sun
Time Zone: GMT +8
Willingness to hatch: At my discretion
Hi! Deposit any Pokémon you've caught or bred into the GTS requesting a level 100 Dragalge. Once you've done so, reply to this message with your Pokémon's species, level, gender, and ball, and I'll get to it as soon as I can.

Your SID is 24365 :)

Hi! Deposit any Pokémon you've caught or bred into the GTS requesting a level 100 Dragalge. Once you've done so, reply to this message with your Pokémon's species, level, gender, and ball, and I'll get to it as soon as I can.
I‘ve put a Magikarp who is male, level 1 with Dream Ball. Thank you for your help, I appreciate it a lot.

TSV CHECK REQUEST
In-Game Name: Asher
Friend Code: 2294 - 9969 - 7079
Generation: 7, using Ultra Sun
Time Zone: UTC +8
Willingness to hatch: Competitive Pokémon only
Thank you!

Tatertot

TSV CHECK REQUEST
In-Game Name: Asher
Friend Code: 2294 - 9969 - 7079
Generation: 7, using Ultra Sun
Time Zone: UTC +8
Willingness to hatch: Competitive Pokémon only
Thank you!
Hi! Deposit any Pokémon you've caught or bred into the GTS requesting a level 100 Dragalge. Once you've done so, reply to this message with your Pokémon's species, level, gender, and ball, and I'll check your TSV as soon as I can.

Sorry for the delay Tatertot, but the Litten is on the GTS. Litten, Male, Level 1, Poke Ball. Again, I am so, so sorry for the delay, but though it took a while, I am ready.

Tatertot

Sorry for the delay Tatertot, but the Litten is on the GTS. Litten, Male, Level 1, Poke Ball. Again, I am so, so sorry for the delay, but though it took a while, I am ready.
I looked through all the results twice and didn't see it, so I'm guessing you were sniped. If it's still up there, try putting something else up instead.

I looked through all the results twice and didn't see it, so I'm guessing you were sniped. If it's still up there, try putting something else up instead.
Dang, it was sniped, and it's SHINY
This time it's regular level 1 Female Charmander, Poke Ball. Sorry about that

Last edited:
Thanks! Endeavour is really powerful, that was very nice of you!

Also, if possible, can you check the TSSV, The Trainer Square Shiny Value? Or is that not able to be checked in Gen 7?

Last edited:
TSV Check Request
In-Game Name: Ishava
Friend Code: 3583 2480 1978
Generation: 7
Time Zone: GMT -5
Add to the TSV list in the first post once found?: No
Willingness to hatch: None

Tatertot

TSV Check Request
In-Game Name: Ishava
Friend Code: 3583 2480 1978
Time Zone: GMT -5
Hi! Deposit any Pokémon you've caught or bred into the GTS requesting a level 100 Dragalge. Once you've done so, reply to this message with your Pokémon's species, level, gender, and ball, and I'll check your TSV as soon as I can.

I've deposited a lv 14 male mudbray in a great ball. Thank you!

TSV Check Request
In-Game Name: Scarlet
Friend Code: 3866 8474 8274
Time Zone: CST (UTC-6)

Tatertot

TSV Check Request
In-Game Name: Scarlet
Friend Code: 3866 8474 8274
Time Zone: CST (UTC-6)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)