ya that's definitely my bad. I included it because it was a 2 turn move and forgot to add in all of its extra stuff. Anyways here are 2 moreSky Drop's description is bad.
- Against Flying-type Pokemon, the move does no damage upon returning to the ground. (Damages Pokemon with Levitate)
- It doesn't work while Gravity is active. If activated while in the air, both pokemon will return to the ground. (In gen 5 a bug exists where the target never returns to the ground, hence why it's banned in gen 5 wifi).
- This move ignores all forms of redirection (Follow Me, Rage Powder, Spotlight)
- If hit by smack down while in the air, the pokemon will not return to the ground, nor be inflicted by the "smack down" status. (not sure about thousand arrows)
- Fails against Substitutes
Im sure there's a bunch more of these that are bad but this was the first one i found and it was frustrating how much was left out so i wanted to post this first. will look at the others later.
Sticky Web: Sets up a hazard that lowers the Speed of each grounded Pokemon to switch in. Z-Effect +1 Speed.
Synchronoise: Damages all adjacent Pokemon that share at least 1 type with the user. Shattered Psyche Base Power - 190